Chapter 24

There is silence spreaded for sometime. Tae and Jungkook lost in their thoughts, the others are searching for words to explain everything to them.

Explain hyung... Tae said without any expression. Everyone knows that he is serious now. Jimin opened his mouth to talk but Yoongi hold his hand as a sign of don't talk. Then Yoongi looks at Namjoon and signalled him to talk. Namjoon nodded and take a deep breath.

Tae we didn't think about hiding the truth from you. Yesterday Yoongi and I found out that it was Kai and decided to say that to you, but we don't get any time. So we decided to tell that today at lunch but when we see you guys happy we decide to tell you tomorrow.  Sorry. Namjoon paused.
Its not a big story Tae but we don't know why he making a fuss over his dad's fault. His dad was the man who give the raw materials to our company,  but he cheated your father by giving low quality clothes and fabrics for a huge amount, your father trusts him very much so he doesn't pay much attention to the materials but our company got sued for cheating customers and your father file a complaint against Kai's dad. Kai's dad lost all his money and become insolvent his mom and dad suicide because of that. But your father take all responsibilities of Kai and give him allowances for study and decided to give him a job in our company before he even graduated.  And my appa knows everything about that and tell me to appoint Kai after he graduated. But Kai was a nice guy and reliable so we didn't think anything negative about him. I don't know why he taking revenge. Namjoon stopped and looked at Tae who still with no expression. After a few minutes of silence Tae nodded.

I will talk to him hyung. May be a good talk make everything better. Tae said calmly. Jungkook smiled softly at him. And everyone decided head back to the company. Tae took a half day leave and decided to go home with Jungkook and celebrate their little happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 years later
.
.
The phone is ringing continuously, 

'hello Hannie's cafè, how can I help you? A girl in her 20's answer the phone.

'where is bun? I can't reach him.' the man asked in an impatient voice. The girl rolled her eyes knowing who is calling.

'Mr. Kim Taehyung you know I am busy don't disturb me. ' the girl imitated a bunny man's voice. And laughed. Sorry Tae tae,  kooks tell me to say this to you.

'Elza my cute baby tell your kooks that this is an important call and its not from me I will buy you your favorite food dear' the ceo pleased the girl and hear a giggle from her.

Elza is Jungkook helper for the past 4 years. She is an orphan and loves to bake she is younger and the couple like her like their little sister. They help her to find an apartment and help her by giving a job at Jungkook's café to pay for the apartment.

Okay food is the priority so I will help you Mr. Kim  Elza said in a playful voice.
..
..
..
Kooks you have a call. Elza said to a busy bunny who is teaching some students how to decorate cookies.

Yes Hannie's café is the café which started by Jungkook to teach baking. The café is also famous for the yummy cakes and cookies. So he is now a busy man.

Elza don't play with me tell hubby to don't disturb me. Jungkook said without looking her.

Its not from Tae tae .

Now Jungkook looked her with a frown and walk towards the phone.

'hello Hannie's café....

'darling.... Babieee... My loveeeee.... Please come home. Your bratty son didn't allow me to his room he is crying and asking for you... Please be fast.. And also we want to visit Hannie. Tae said in a breath without giving a time to Jungkook to scold him. Jungkook sighed hearing his husband and said an okay to him.  Jungkook knows that the toddler is a mama boy, today Tae is in a leave and  said that he will take care of the toddler so Jungkook leave the toddler with Tae.

Kim Do Yun, two year old baby of Taehyung and Jungkook. Their world and everything. He is a mama boy and always throw tantrums when his mama is not with him. He loves his Appa too but not as much as his Mama.

Jungkook is now taking leave from the café and said Elza to continue the class, and inform her that he go visit Hannie after so didn't come back today. Now Jungkook is on his way to his beloved husband and son a small smile is on his lips but soon it vanished when he remembered what happened five years ago.

             ______________________________

small  chptr I know.  But may be a double update?  only one more chptr left.

♥♥♥