Chapter 14

Flashback continues......
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was busy a whole month because of a project in Japan. He somehow managed to call his loving brother three times during the month. But they never talked about Soobin, whenever Tae bring the topic Yeonjun avoid by saying he is busy. So Tae shrug it off and decided to talk about it after returning to the house.

Hey Yeonjuna~~I am
returning today .

Brat‹•.•›
Hmm.

Are you free to
Pick me up from
the airport?

Brat‹•.•›
Sorry hyung ask
Namjoon hyung
to pick you from
there.

Ohhkk. See you
later. I missed you
my bro. 😙

Tae showed his phone into the pocket and went to the airport. Tae reached Korea after two and half hours. Namjoon is already waiting for him in the airport. They greet each other and make way to the parking area.

The journey in the car is filled with an awkward tension. Namjoon sighed for the nth time...
"hyung what's the matter. You can tell me, why are you acting weird.?" Tae questioned.

"Tae something happened when you are in Japan. But Yeonjun stopped us to tell you about the matter." Namjoon said not looking Tae.

"what happened hyung is there any problem in the company? Or Is there any problem between Yeonjun and Soobin? Is my decision of telling the truth to Soobin went wrong? Ohh God Yeonjun is definitely gonna kill me." Tae chuckled nervously. But Namjoon smiled sadly seeing Taehyung.

"Tae?" Namjoon called for attention. Tae looked at him. Namjoon parked the car in an empty road. Tae noticed the tension in his hyung's face.

"w-what ha-ppened hyung? " Tae stuttered.

"Tae, Yeonjun... He was raped!

NOOO WHATT?? Tae shouted.

"calm down Tae just here me out. It was the second day after you went to Japan. After you leave the restaurant that day Soobin accepted Yeonjun, and they planned a date on that unfortunate day. A group attacked them and beat Soobin on his head and take Yeonjun away from him. They beat and raped Yeonjun and abandoned him in a different place. Soobin lost so much blood but fortunately nothing happened to him. But Yeonjun...." Namjoon stopped talking and look at Taehyung witnessed a crying Tae. Namjoon continue......
"hospital contacted me and when I reach there Yeonjun was only half conscious. I bring him to home but he refused to talk to me. After that Soobin is also tried to meet him but he refused to see him too. We visited him everyday but he didn't comes out from the room, Then one day after a week I said him that I am going to contact you at that time he opened his room and cried and said me not inform you anything,he said that he will die if I tell anything to you. He also said me to stop Soobin's visit."

Tae went silent after hearing everything. Namjoon start the car and went to Kim's mansion. After reaching there Tae went straight to Yeonjun's room. He knocked the door but got no response.. He opened the door but see an unconscious Yeonjun on the floor. They called a doctor and the doctor visited Yeonjun and informed that he is pregnant. Yeonjun sit there emotionless. Tae excused Namjoon saying they are okay with themselves. Namjoon nodded and leave the siblings.