Chapter 5

Taehyung seemed restless from the morning... Now he is looking for a decent dress to wear. It's 9 am. There is plenty of time for the meeting but he is nervous. His head is a mess now what if he didn't like this color?.... What if he didn't like this fashion?... What if he doesn't like this pattern?.....too many what-ifs create a commotion in his head..... It's not like he is going on a date with him. But he wants to be presentable in front of Jungkook, he wants to impress him...

"Hanniee...help Appa to choose an outfit.."

"Appaa where arr you going? Will Hannie be coming with you? Why you donth take Hannie's drwess?"

"Noo Bubbaa Appa had a meeting and Minnie will take you out today. Appa can't take you with me...after Appa is back Appa bring you your favorite ice cream. Okay?"

"Hannie donth want ice cream, Hannie wanth donuth.."

"Okay, then Appa bring you a donut."

.............................................

Meanwhile, Jungkook is tense. He is thinking about the meeting. He wants to cancel the meeting and also wants to see Taehyung... He is really confused. What does he want to talk to me? What if he thinks I am weird? He is too into the thoughts... When he heard the sound of a bell he noticed his surroundings. He is walking to the opposite side of his classroom. He then quickly walked back. He also can't concentrate in the class. He is checking the watch from time to time. After the class, he got a message.

Mr. Kim
"Hey I am here in the
parking area."

"Okay I am
coming."

Mr. Kim
"put on a mask if you
have one."

"Okay."

"Hey Jungkook where are you going? You seem busy"

"Hey Jungkook where are you going? You seem busy". Heechul smirked blocking the way of Jungkook.

"Heechul just stop it already. I am fed up with this drama."

"I am not gonna stop it until I get you on my bed."

"I am not interested in you Heechul."

"I don't want interest. I only want a night with you. If you choose a day I am also okay with it." Heechul blocks the way.

"I want to go. Just drop the dream. I am not gonna get into your bed."

Jungkook ran from there followed by Heechul. When he reaches the parking area he sees Taehyung waiting for him inside the car. Taehyung also saw him. He then gets out of the car. he is wearing a mask. He doesn't want to make exclusives. He waved towards Jungkook and Jungkook bowed towards him they were still in the distance. Heechul now reaches Jungkook and witnesses the scene.