Chapter 20

Changmin is busy getting ready for company. That's when he heard a knock on the door..

Hey dad.. Yu Ri happily entered into the room.

When you come back Yu Ri. What about them do you find anything? Chang Min asked in a blank tone.

I think they have no special relationship. Yu Ri said.

You think? You're not sure?. Keep in mind Yu Ri, you must marry Taehyung then only I can take over Artnetix I am not gonna lose it for another time.  Chang Min annoyingly said.

Hmm. Don't worry dad I will.  Yuri smirked evilly.
.
.
.
As usual Tae is busy doing his job. Jungkook and Hannie is playing in the playroom in his office. Yes Jungkook tag along with Tae when he went to office, who is Tae say no to his bun's puppy eyes. Now the employees know that the boy is Hannie's caretaker which spread by Chang min's minions but some of them who witnessed the other day is never fond of the rumor they know there is something going between the boy and the ceo but anyway they all shrug it off.  Jungkook is now feeding Hannie the lunch he packed from home, that's when they heard a high pitched bitchy voice from Tae's room.

Hii Oppaa... Oh my god I really can't spend a second without you. Yu Ri entered the room and said dramatically. Tae rolled his eyes. The door to the play room was opened so Tae clearly can see his bun sighing in frustration, he mentally smiled seeing the bunny man. Jungkook really hate the girl now. He is biting his bottom lip for controlling himself from not decking the girl. The girl is shamelessly flirting with Tae and Tae is enjoying the sight of angry bunny. Jungkook sighed for the nth time now and finished feeding Hannie. He is hating the way YuRi talking seductively to his husband. Jungkook take Hannie and went towards Tae, Tae frowned confusingly seeing Jungkook, but Jungkook looked emotionless.

Mr. Kim I am going home with Hannie. Jungkook said in a blank tone. Tae hide his laughter seeing the bunny. Jungkook glared seeing Tae.

Just wait for 5 minutes, I will come with you. Tae said in a soft voice which shocked YuRi because Tae always talk in a cold voice to her. Its make her more angry towards Jungkook.

Then we will wait in the car. Jungkook didn't wait for a reply he make his way towards the garage without minding the stare YuRI given to him. Tae shook his head seeing the jealous bunny.

YuRi I have some work so please excuse me. Tae said without facing the girl in front of him. YuRi hating the way Tae shut her up and giving no damn about her, but didn't said anything and went from there.
.
.
.
The car ride was really silent. Hannie is sleeping on Jungkook's chest, and Jungkook doesn't minding his husband. After five minutes of awkward silence Tae decided to broke it.

Bun..?  He called but didn't get any response. Tae sighed.

Babyyyy..... Tae whined

What.?..Jungkook asked

Is my baby jealous? Tae chuckled.

Yes I am jealous and you know that. Hyung I don't like when someone drooling over you. You are mine. Jungkook said coldly.

Bun you know something you're really hot when you are angry.. Tae said in hoarse voice. It make Jungkook blush. And you're cute when you blush. Tae added and get a small pinch on his thighs.
And I like your possessive side it make me hard. Tae said and winked.

Aisshh Pervert. Jungkook hide his face with his hand.

Only with you... Tae replied immediately.
.
..
.
.
..
.
..
.
Sir we got some new informations.. A well built man said to the man who smoking some weeds. The man who is smoking looked towards the informer and gestured to continue.
There is a boy with Mr. Kim, and some of his employees see them hugging and mr. Kim even scolded one of his employees for the boy. The well built man paused.

Ohh He is in love..? Ha ha haaa... I'm gonna snatch his life very soon ... Give some time to him to enjoy his love life. The man who is smoking said with dark tone. Go get the details of the boy. May be it will help later. The man dismissed the informer and continue his smoking with an evil smirk.
.
.
.
.
Taekook reached their home. Now the elder is clinging like a koala to the younger. Hannie wake up from his sleep and wanted his mama to play with him but the big baby is whining and pouting making Hannie furious.

Mamaa plei with Hanniee.. The toddler is showing his puppy eyes.

Mamaa coming babyy... Jungkook trying to detach himself from the man who hugging him, but failed miserably.
Hubby let me go to Hannie. Jungkook said but Tae shake his head while pouting. Jungkook pecked his lips and drag the big baby with him.
Now the three of them playing in the living room. Tae stealing kisses from his husband here and there and make Jungkook giggling.  Hannie getting jealous when his mama give more attention to his appa and kissing Jungkook after Tae kiss him each time. The father son duo is now take it as serious and now staring each other. Hannie began to cry for getting more attention from his mama and get successful in his attempt. Tae mumbled a small brat without Jungkook noticing and hugged the duo.

        _____________________________

♥♥♥