Chapter 1

Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard his alarm. It's 4 am still dark around the room. He stretched his hand to take the phone from the table. He turns on the flashlight and gets up from the bed. He completed his morning routine.

"Oh, my kooks...." Baekyun exclaimed seeing Junkook opening the door of the café's kitchen.

"Good morning to you hyung.." Jungkook shows his bunny teeth to Baekyun.

Jungkook is a part-time worker at Buns and Beans café owned by Baekyun's father. He has no one as a relative. His father died when he has only 8 years and his mother raised him. But a few years ago his mother got into an accident and died. At that time Jungkook has only 16 years and Baekyun was his childhood friend who knew everything about Jungkook and offered him a job at his father's café. Beakyun is also a part-timer in the same cafe because his father cut his all allowances when he turned 18. Jungkook lives in a room in the café given by Baekyun's father. So he doesn't need to spend money on an apartment and food. He saved the money for his studies and his future. He is a great cook and his dream is to start an institution that teaches cooking.

Every day he wakes up at 4 am bakes the necessary items for the day and cleans the café. Then he goes to college and comes back at 3 pm, that's the time when the café is open. Baekyun and Jungkook study in the same college.

"Kooks I will clean the café. You don't need to do it just focus on baking." Baekyun said to Jungkook while wiping the tables.

"But the baking is already completed. I will help you and we can go to college early. I want to take some books from the library." Jungkook replied while cleaning the floor.

____________________________________

They reached the college. Jungkook a s usually cute and hot at the same girls droolooverrr him but he is not interested because most of them see him as an easy target. But he is strong and bold. Beakyun is the only friend he has in his life.

"Hyung I am going to the library. What about you are you going to the class directly?." Jungkook asked Beakyun.

"Nope, Kooks I am going to see Mr. Lee I have a pending assignment. I have to submit it today otherwise he gonna kick my ass." Beakyun said and waved his toward a giggling Jungkook.

They parted their way and headed toward their destination.

When Jungkook began to enter the library someone grabbed his hand and pulled him.

"Where are you going baby boy?" The intruder asked him without losing his grip on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook sighed in frustration.

"Heechul let me go don't make any scene here I have no time to waste on you.'Jungkook pulled his hand from Heechul's grip.
"Don't act tough baby, give me a chance to love you. If you don't want a relationship then one night is enough for me."Jungkook gritted his teeth hearing Heechul.
"Don't dare to give me that shitty attitude of yours. I just want you under me all submit and shy." Heechul said with a smirk.
Jungkook fights with the tears not flowing down, he doesn't want to show vulnerability towards someone who has no concern and love for him.
"LET HIM GO." Everyone turns back to see where the rageragingce coming from.

"H..H. Hyung!......." Jungkook stuttered.

"Ohh here comes your guardian angel..."Heechul smirked while loosening the grip. Jungkook pulls back his hand and looks at Hyung.

"Long time no see Kai... How are you? Why are you still here you graduated 2 years back. Don't interfere in my business." Heechul said in frustration.

"But if Kooks is involved then it's my businessman. Don't dare to touch him otherwise you gonna see the worst. I think you know me well." Kai replied coldly giving a shiver to Heechul.

Everyone knows that Kai has a soft spot for Jungkook. He doesn't allow anyone to lay a finger on him. When he is in college he always protects the boy. After his graduation, there is no one to protect Jungkook that's the reason Kai vivisitsvery now and then in the name of visiting his cousin. Beakyun is Kai's cousin so Kai knows everything about Jungkook as well as Beakyun. Also, he loves Jungkook secretly. He doesn't get a chance to open his heart toward Jungkook who is oblivious to Kai's feelings.

Heechul looks at Jungkook who hides behind Kai and flees from there. After Heechul and his friends vanish Kai turns towards Jungkook and touches his shoulder.
"Are you okay Kooks? Did he hurt you?" Kai asked him with concern.

"I am okay. Thanks, Hyung." Jungkoohidesde his bruised hand and bowed to Kai. He wants to cry. But doesn't want to show his weak side to anyone. He didn't like others touch him, it made him weak. He is not comfortable with anyone. Only Beakyun is allowed to touch him.

"Haa Kooks where is Yunie? I came here to see him I wanted to give some papers to my uncle but I had no time to visit my uncle so I decided to give them to Yunie."Kai asked

"He headed to the office to see Mr. Lee." Jungkook cut the answer short. He respects Kai but he doesn't like to talk too much to people other than Beakyun. He again bowed to Kai and excused himself to the library.

Kai stares at the moving figure of Jungkook. He wants to hug the boy. But he knew that this boy was different he didn't see the boy smile at anyone. The boy always has a straight face which barely shows any emotion. But Kai sometimes gets a chance to see the chubby and bubbly Jungkook when he is with Beakyun.

Kai sighed and walked towards the office.

___________________

****This is for the first chapter hope you guys enjoyed it. Please ignore my mistakes, English is not my first language. 😁

*** waiting for your valuable feedback.👀

*** Love you all.🥰💜