Chapter 16

Next day morning.....

Taehyung is the first one who woke up...  He smiled seeing his love next to him laying hugging him. Tae caressed his cheeks. Jungkook opened his eyes and blushed seeing his husband in wake up look. Hot that's what he thinks.

Good morning darling... Tae said in deep and raspy voice.

Good morning hyungiee... Jungkook snuggled closer. Five more minutes.. Jungkook said closing his eyes.
.
.
.
.
At Artnetix~~

Tae is busy looking at a file in his office. He heard the door opening sound but didn't bother to look up.

Appaaaa.... Hanniee mishh Appa and Mummaa.... A happy baby is running towards him. Tae closed the file and opened his arms to hug the toddler..

Appaa misshh Hanniiee thoooo... Tae baby talked to his son.

Tae I am going. I have a shoot now. And Joonie said you to join the interview at 11. Jin handover the bag in his hand to Tae and turned towards the door.

Thank-you hyung for baby sit Hannie. Tae shouted but never get a reply back.

Appa Hannie wanthu see Mummaaa.. The toddler pouted.

Ohh babyy Appaaa tooo... We can go to Mumma after my works completed here. But the toddler shook his head.

Call Mummaa Hannie wanthu twak. Tae smiled at the toddler's idea and dial Jungkook's number.

Hello... Hyu...

Mammaaa.... Hanniee Michuuu.. The cheerful sound of the toddler cut the latter

Hannieee my munchkin... Mumma michhh you thoooo... When will you come back bubbaaaa Mummaa wanthuu sheee youuuu...

Buthh Appaa ishh bushyyy.. He shaid Hanniee to wait.. Buthh Hannie wanthu shee Mummaaa. The toddler sulked,Tae chuckled seeing the dramatic duo.

Hyungiee....?  Can I come there please.?
Jungkook soft talked to his husband. Then who Tae to reject his precious baby

You can baby...

Then I am coming... Hannieee Mummaa will come to you... Be a good boy.. Okayy

Ohhhkkk.. An excited toddler is bouncing  on the couch.
.
..
.
.
.
Hannieee play here Appa have an important work okay? I will send your Minnie here.

Okeii Appaa Hannie wil bwe  goodh bwoy.

You're really a brat.. You're acting like a good boy because your Mumma said so... Isn't it?

Appaa cwalled Hannie badh wordhh. Hannie twll Mummaa...
Tae face palmed himself for not think before speaking. He is now scrued.
.
.
.
.
Tae decided to chairing the interview for the first time. There is only few people is present for the interview. The candidates gasped when they see the young ceo passing them.

Hey Tae.. Namjoon called Taehyung indicating to sit near him.

Hyung you know I hate this right... Please make it fast and end it immediately. Tae sulked, Namjoon show an okay sign to him.

The first two or three candidates are really worse. They only know the company name and the name of the ceo. They applied for the job just for seeing Taehyung. Namjoon controlled his laughter seeing the all done face of the young tycoon. The last candidate entered the room.

Take your seat Miss Song Ji Woo. Namjoon said while looking at the resumé. The girl bowed 90 degree to both interviewer in front of her.

Hmmm Miss Song why do you need this job? This time Tae is the one who asking the question. Namjoon looked at Tae and found the hidden smirk on Tae's face.

Mr. Kim I am an enthusiast in fashion designing. But I didn't get a job or opportunity to show my ability. When I see your advertisement I think about applying. The girl answered politely.

But this interview is not for fashion department its for a temporary post for front desk manager. Why you think this will suitable for you? Tae asked.

I desperately needed for a job now. So when I see your company name I decided to apply even if the job is not suitable for my passion. May be I can do something when I get a chance for the company.

Ohh that's great to hear Miss Song. I think you are suitable for the position. If you don't have any problem see Miss Rosé my secretary after this, she will give you the guidelines.
Then Tae stand from the seat and extends his hand towards the girl for a handshake.
Welcome to Artnetix Miss Song Ji Woo. The girl immediately accepted the handshake and bowed while saying thank-you..
.
.
.
.
Tae is now coming back from the interview he is now at the lobby and he see a very familiar bunny man walking towards the reception. He smiled seeing his love. He can see the surprise in his husband's eyes and how Jungkook looking around like a child lost in some where. Tae decided to watch his husband.

Good Afternoon Sir, how can I help you? The boy in the reception asked the bunny man.

Can I see Mr. Kim Taehyung? Tae smiled when he hear his husband. But the name attracted everyone's attention. The people around Jungkook looked at him unbelievably. Another girl from the reception now noticed Jungkook and come forward.

Who are you Mr.? Do you have any appointments? Ohh are you a fan?  God how many times you guys are going to test our patients? I think you are also one... Don't waste your time here.. Go find another ceo for God's sake.. The girl harshly talked to Jungkook. Tae lost his smile when he heard the way the girl talked to his bun. He clench his fist but before he take any step he hear a sweet voice.

Miss If you don't mind your language you are gonna regret it in your entire life. An angry bunny began to talk. May be you try to stop unwanted visits but it doesn't make sense when you talk harshly to any person who come here. You need to study how to talk with other people. Jungkook paused. But the girl is fuming in anger now she didn't like someone talk to her like this.

Ohh don't act like you are innocent. I know the guys like you who only thinks how to get into someone's pants to make money... Now Tae can't control himself he make a way to the reception, the people who are watching the whole reception drama saw the ceo himself there. The people never see the ceo this angry and cold faced... Tae reached the reception Jungkook felt a presence near him and see his husband. But when he saw the angry face he understood that the latter heard everything. But the next thing make everyone gasp...
Tae hugged the younger in front of everyone and hide his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck and whisper some I love yous and Miss yous. No one can hear them but everyone can see them. They all watched it in an awe. This is the first time they see someone other than the hyungs near the ceo.
Hyung everyone is looking. Jungkook bite his lower lip and try to push the clingy baby. Tae broke the hug and take Jungkook's hand in his, then turn to the girl in the reception with the cold look.

Don't ever dare to talk to him the way you talk now. You are going to regret. And you're suspended for one mo...

Hyung just leave it. Its okay. Aishh you're really no fun... Just tell me where is my fluffy... Jungkook cut Tae's conversation. The girl sighed in relief but same time every one present there began to talk about the boy who controls the ceo.

    _____________________________________

♥♥♥