Chapter 18

⚠️mature chapter⚠️

A normal evening in Kim's mansion. But Tae is abnormally quiet, not so clingy. Jungkook frowned seeing his husband like this. He shrugged it off thinking may be it because of work. But whatever happens Tae didn't ignore his husband. So Jungkook decided to talk to him. He quickly made the dinner and feed Hannie  and make Hannie sleep. After that he joins the elder in the couch. Tae is still don't mind the younger and acting busy with his laptop.

Hubby? Jungkook called softly to get his husband's attention.

Hmm..?  Tae hummed without looking at him.

Hubby what's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me? A little bit sadness in Jungkook voice not gone unnoticed by Tae.

Who said I ignore you. You're over thinking. I am busy with some work. Tae said without eyeing Jungkook.

Hubby I am not stupid. I can see you. Hyung tell me. Now Jungkook is in the verge of crying. Seeing him like that hurting Tae. Tae sighed.

Don't be sad bun. Come here. Tae pulled Jungkook to his lap and circled his arms around Jungkook's waist. I'm not ignoring you, its just... Why you said that you're Hannie's caretaker? You don't want to tell that you are my husband? I just... I am planning to end this secret relationship I want to scream to the world that you are my husband,my love, my everything but.. when you said that you're the caretaker .... I.... The blabbering of Tae got cut by a pair of lips on him. Tae got off guard with the unexpected kiss,but he returned it. When they are out of oxygen they broke the kiss and Jungkook hugged Tae and rest his head on Taehyung's shoulder. They're enjoying each others company. After some times of silence Jungkook broke it.

Hubby I know I am the one who said to make the marriage secret but the next day after the marriage I really regret the idea because I am really jealous of the people who always around you. I don't like when others look at you with there dreamy eyes. But I thought you are okay with it. I too wanted to end this secret game, but I don't know how's it possible. Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung. Tae smiled softly and  tighten his grip on Jungkook's waist.

Everything is possible when you ask for it my love. Tae seductively whispered in Jungkook's ear. It makes a shiver in Jungkook's body.

Tae then pushed Jungkook's body from his and make Jungkook look into him. Now they are staring into each others eyes. They're lost in each other. Don't know who lean forward first for a kiss, the couple is now kissing passionately..  the mood heated and Tae pull Jungkook towards him there is no gap between them. Tae insert his hand inside Jungkook's sweater and started caressing his back. The touch made a twist in Jungkook's abdomen. The kiss was rough Tae bite the latter's lips makes a gasp in the younger, Tae taken the opportunity to enter his tongue into others,they fight for the dominance and the elder won the fight. Tae tasted every inch of his mouth and began to suck the younger's tongue. Jungkook moans on the pleasure which encorages the elder to do more. They broke the kiss for breath.  But the need is obvious in them. Tae looked at Jungkook and exchange a question through eyes, Jungkook just nodded that was the last straw of control which Tae has. Tae immediately lift Jungkook in bridal style and went to their room. Tae layed Jungkook in the bed and hovered over him. Tae caressed Jungkook's lips with his thumb before kiss him deep and rough. He then trailed down to younger neck and give him some wet kisses and began to bite and suck the milky white skin leaving some purple bruises. Jungkook hissed on the stinking sensation and moaned on the pleasure given by the elder. Jungkook gasped when the elder lick his nipple, the wet and hot touch made him curl the toes.. Hyung.. I.. am.. sensitive there... Jungkook managed to speak in between his moans. Tae completely remove the youngers sweater from his body and throws it on the floor, and he himself remove his shirt and throws that too. Now the couple is half naked. Tae os now admiring Jungkook's body which makes the younger shy. Jungkook closed his eyes...

Look at me bun.. Tae said in a deep voice giving shivers to Jungkook. Jungkook opened his eyes and look Tae. Tae is already looking at the younger, they stared for sometime Tae leaned and give few wet kisses to his love. You're really beautiful Jungkook I can't take my eyes off you... Stop me now you don't want to go further otherwise I can't stop... Tae whispered.

Don't stop hubby.. I want you...Jungkook said with heavy breath. Tae didn't give any time to process before pulling the younger's pants along with the  boxers. A cold wind touched the bare body of the younger. Jungkook hide his lower body with his hands.

Don't hide baby... Tae touch Jungkook's hard member and groaned at the feeling. Jungkook is now a moaning mess. Tae began to stroke the younger's erection..

Hubby I'm... Gonnaa...cum Jungkook moaned loudly. Tae stopped stroking and the younger whined. Tae began to prepare Jungkook he rubbed the younger's hole and entered one finger into it, Jungkook gasped at the sudden strech. The number of fingers inside him increased by time, after preparing him Tae leaned to kiss Jungkook he deepened the kiss and entered his member into Jungkook. Jungkook hissed at the pain. Tae give Jungkook some time to adjust and began to thrust, the sound of Jungkook's moaning encouraged Tae to thrust deeper and faster.. The pain turned to pleasure Jungkook tightened his grip on the bed sheet . Tae is thrusting in an animalistic pace and groaning at the feeling. They cum at same time and Tae layed on top of Jungkook. They are now tired.  Tae then get off from Jungkook and take jungkook in a bridal style and went to the bathroom.

            ____________________________

♥♥♥