FAMILY

*******

*******

TWO YEAR LATER

Y/n pov

The years went by pretty fast and now we are celebrating our Hana birthday. It reminds me of how the day feels like yesterday she was born and now here we are. Irony aside Jimin's every friends our coming along with my parents but the one thing is surprise for Jimin which I request to Dad to bring along. We got in Hana room and as always she was more attached to Jimin than me.

"Da-Da-Da" She made a grabby hands to Jimin which he smiled and picked her up and peppered her with kisses. "Hana's birthday today and I bought her whole soft toys and your mochi favorite stuffy too." Jimin said and as she understood she started Jumping in his arms. "Okay baby now it's time to be princess so come to mommy". I made my way to her but as usual she hugged Jimin tightly. "Hana don't be childish come fast guest will be coming too." She started whimpering and I know she has been pampered a lot that's why she started becoming drama queen.

"Baby no no mommy wants doll u up so that I'll show to everyone that my Hana is world's beautiful princess." I chuckled at Jimin's baby voice and here Hana started hiding in the crook of Jimin's neck and started giggling. He played with her with kissing one at a time here we go laughs of Hana was filled in the room. "Mommy will make you pretty for daddy now come fast too me." I cooed at my daughter and here she made grabby hands. I chuckled and took her from Jimin. "You go check another arrangements and get ready everyone will be coming soon." Jimin nod and kissed our foreheads "My two princess come fast I'll be waiting." Hana giggled and waved at Jimin as if she is going somewhere to get ready. We chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hana stop playing with water enough now you will catch cold." She continued to play as if she is in her own world. "Ok then dada will praise me for getting ready first, Bye Hana." Here we go she took the clue of dada and started shouting. "M-Mommyyyyyyyyyyy" yeah Hana only speaks daddy and mommy along with some of the names and objects too. "Yes princess now get ready we will twin today." We got dressed up and first I dolled up Hana and then I wear my dress and very light make up.