DISQUIET

*******

*******

Y/N POV

We reached the office with murmurs and whispers around , seems like everyone is shocked and that party incidence is still lingering in their minds. Jimin was walking casually not giving a shit about anyone. He then all of a sudden turn around and putting his hands on waist said "Hope you will treat her with as respect you give me and not to give any sort of hate or else you have to search for other company." He said in a cold and rough manner which he never showed to me this side in home for which I'm thankful. We reached his cabin and me taking out the schedule of his day. "Y/N cancel all the meetings of coming week and shift to the next week."

"Why you going somewhere?" I said in surprise. " Yeah leaving for Japan yesterday an email came to attend the ceremony for the brands and me being called as chief guest." He said with a sigh , I frowned at him why he look tensed. " But why you seem so sad this is good news that you are visiting as an main guest." He again sighed and came near me "Y/N do you want to come with me." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No Jimin the other branch of my old company needs me in that project , so I have already appointed them to make sure I'll come and review their plans and project." I said giving genuine reason. "You seem busy next week." He again sigh , which made me irritate of not giving my answers. "Jimin what's the matter? You seem stressed by the name of going to Japan." I said cupping his cheeks he put his hand on mine and said. "Cause of Jihyun. what if again he do something which is why I'm not sure to leave you." I saw the concern in his eyes. "Don't worry Jimin I'll manage hmm?" I said giving him hope.

"No make sure when I leave you'll stay with my parents and I'll appoint you one bodyguard for one week. Yeah that would be best." He said getting out of my grip and as if going to call. But I held his wrist "No Jimin I can take care of myself you are over stressing." I sad assuring him. "No Y/N you don't understand it's for your sake only." I sigh at him. "Okay I'll stay in your parents house but no bodyguards. Now this you have to accept I'm not comfortable with strangers." I said giving him puppy eyes which he'll surely melt. "Okay. But stop being cute or we have to go home yk." I slapped his chest and chuckled. "I'm going now, call me up if you need anything" I said ready to leave.

"The only person I will need or longed for is You." I blushed so hard that I looked at him saying by my eyes 'don't start again'. He laugh at my flustered face but a knock interpreted and he within seconds changed to cold and blank look. He permitted the person but the least expected him to com over. "What made you so powerful that you are standing in front of me.? " Jimin said clenching and unclenching his jaw. "H-hyung I jus-" Jihyun word was cut off Jimin in a harsh tone. "You lost this hyung that night only call me Mr. park I'm no mood to hear about your shits if anything related to work, which hardly you could do leaving for Y/n. But as I promised to not brag this topic for the sake of my wife. Leave."

Jimin said in an intimating tone which I feared too. "Mr. Park just listen to me this last time-" He again cut off by Jimin shouting. "I SAID LEAVE OR YOU'LL BE LEAVING COMPANY IF NOT LISTEN TO ME THIS TIME." Not going to lie but Jimin tone was way too harsh that it made me scared and fear both at the same time. Jihyun turn around to leave but was secretly glaring me in a challenging look. I look away from him not wanting to create more issues cause Jimin was facing the window back of his chair, with that Jihyun left the cabin.

I sighed and made my way to Jimin rubbing his back to calm him." Relax Jimin you are stressing yourself, I feel guilty as it's happening all cause of me." I said in broken voice , he turn around and kissed me softly gently pulling me closer to him which I did respond and within minutes we gasp for air. "You are not the one stressing me, the world is the one causing problems and you being my angel giving me comfort and hiding me in the shield of love ." He said bobbing his nose with me. I smiled and pecked his lips hope everything goes fine.

JIHYUN POV

The way Y/N made me insulted infront of my hyung. I'll make sure to take my revenge on her she made me stressed so much and Seri too left me god knows what work came up to her and left the company too. Fuck Y/N you are snatching away everything from me. I'll just wait for the time and that's when I'll make sure you suffer. Just wait and watch my game will begin soon and I will watch, laugh looking at your miserable condition. I smirked looking at the caller ID and picked up the call.

"Hello yes Jihyun speaking , prepare the pics and scandals everything in sequence which should look perfect seems real" I said in pure bliss. Now get ready Y/N for the problems I'm sending with love on your way , let's see anyone can save you from that or not. But real fun is when Jimin too believe this plan and act or behave like with you the way I want that would be cheery on the piece of cake.

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )