ADMIT

*******

*******

Y/N POV 

Baggy eyes, tired face and sulky face, I was beyond feeling weak. These days were sure hectic for me, today I gave all the files and dialogues to Jihyun to present the representation properly. His department was definitely not my field but I gave my best to not the company let down because of Jihyun. Now my success will be only by the today's final agreement and approval of launching the product.

But I felt bad for Jimin in these three days I was being so busy that I heck didn't check on him neither asked him if he is being eating or not. I decided to make dinner for him not by helper. So I already informed prior to not come the home today.

"Is everything done Mrs. choi?" I asked our employee as she nodded and gave me thumbs up. 

Then I saw the people of other companies was already making there way in conference room. I slight bow them they started settling themselves. Then Mr. Jeon too came giving me smile I too revert back with bow. He then sigh and settled down himself in vacant seat.

"I'll be back with Mr. Park." I said to her she nodded at me. I take an exist as by this time Jimin would have came but here with no sign. I first went to his cabin to check at same time calling him too. Their he picked my call after third attempt by the time I was in elevator going to his floor. 

"Jimin where the heck are you, hmm?" I said in annoyed tone.

"Come to my cabin Y/n fast." With that he cut the call, I got worried as if he was in rush. I made my way to his cabin and literary run as if something bad had happened. I entered in his cabin with worried to quickly annoyed expression.

 "Jimin you here sitting with sulky face, you should have come directly came to conference hall & why did you call me while sitting ideally did u know how much I got worried and again you---" I saw Jimin kissed my lips softly to shut me? wow what's with this new thing but further I could respond him he removed his lips from mine. Heck I wanted to respond cause I was feeling so so many butterflies. I was looking down the floor cause blush was so evident in my face.

"Sorry Y/N if I crossed my limits but you speak so much all of sudden and then again to gain your attention I did this." He said in guilty tone I hold his hands then.

"Okay it's alright but next time don't do this , cause I'll fall for you in real and won't able to back off from you after six months." I said in mere whisper but he listened to me immediately and again kissed me holding by my waist with soft to rough we gasp for breathe after pulling away. He again hugged me and I listened to his heartbeat which was like beating crazily like me.

"I love you Y/N like hell I don't care of anything now just u." He said while looking at me holding close to me. I just blushed looking down he put his one finger in my chin to look at him as I did.

"These days you were so so busy which I didn't like. But as for my confession your blush is my answer along with the kiss that you do the same." He said to me teasing with last line. I hit his shoulder slight harshly, he winced fake which made me laugh.

"Yes Jimin I do love you but what if the circumstance made us apart I won't be able to live." I said in terror tone thinking of the worse after six months.

"No one or anything has power to made us apart. I swear Y/N I won't allow anyone to break us apart in any situation." For now only I nodded to see his face with smile. That's the only person who bring joy to me in any situation.

"Okay Mr. Park now the companies are waiting for you as we are already late to much." I said dragging him to elevator and again he said in sulky tone.

"But I don't' want to can't we go home secretly and cuddle each other." He said wiggling his brows I hit his shoulder which he take as if I shot at his arm. We were in elevator btw. 

"What about clients who are foolishly waiting for you?" I said strictly to him , he just trapped me with his arms. "Jihyun is there to handle let's run away what you say babe?" I pushed him blushing.

"Heck that won't happen let's get going." I said prepared as the floor was arriving we got out. But Jimin swiftly bring me to the corner.

"Okay but for booster dose one kiss is what I'll take." He said in demanding tone, I looked at him in disbelief.

"Jimin anyone could see us-" further shutting me with his lips I responded to him just for him not caring for anything for just once.

"Now I feel better slightly but in home I would ask more." He said again in demanding  tone I shrugged at him taking to the hall.

"Hide your blush Mrs park you look too flustered." He said which I put on my blank face entering the room. Some of them were annoyed I could see in their face so bow them again and started the event.

Jimin was back to his cold and bossy attitude. Sit in his center chair facing everyone with pissed look. I sometimes think his duality is on next level.
"Okay so good morning everyone I'll start with the president of company who will take this discussion of launching the product further." I invited Jihyun but he was scared I could see in his eyes but I already made good enough dialogues even if he mug it up it will go okay for him cause what Jimin will decide is in his thoughts only.

The meeting started with his good enough greeting. I sigh listening to him further. I prayed that he should not make any mistake at all.

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )