DETEST

*******

*******

Y/N POV

I opened the door without checking that Jihyun was there standing smirking and proudly. "What do you want now?" I said folding my arm with a annoyed tone. "As usual fierce Y/n this is I want." He said entering the apartment without my consent "How dare you to enter without my permission." I said holding his hand to not move further he turned and with a swift pinned me to the nearest wall holding my both the hands upward with his one hand and caressing my jaw with the back of his one hand.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I said struggling from his grip taking in my mind that I have to protect the baby at any cost. "Admiring you still with the pregnancy of some bastard but hyung is keeping you how good slut you must be I'm thinking." He said eye fucking me up and down "STAY IN LIMIT OR JIMIN WILL DO WORSE THINGS THAT YOU NEVER EXPECTED AND THE CHILD IS OF JIMIN'S." I said not able to control my burst and praying to god somehow Jimin show up today early though it seems impossible. "Feisty Y/N shout as much you want but no one can practically hear you cause of soundproof. Oh how it would be amazing when I will fuck till you can't be in sense."

I tilt my head and bite his hands and he with the heat of moment jerk his hand from me releasing. "OH  YOU Bitch" He said coming closer to me but I got in the kitchen taking the knife in my hand and pointing at him. "you know that Jimin will burry you down if you touch me then WHY? WHY? WHY? doing this to me." I said giving full warning. "That's why to take this opportunity I'm here to do harm you and kill your bastard baby. Then Jimin will obviously take my life but my dad will save me and will take the company from him and hand over to me. Now him and you will be on road that's what I want. hahahahaha" He said laughing manically. "And I am not scared by you Y/N cause first I'll fuck you up till I'm satisfied cause look at your pretty dress I'll rip off and the second I'll stab the same knife in your belly." He said coming more near me not fearing the knife.

I was helpless with my situation with Jimin I can't see him getting jobless and my baby should not get harmed by any means. The best I prayed to make Jimin  come home soon and save me but seems it is impossible. "Hyung will be working late today I guess if you thinking of him to save you 'your prince charming will not save you' not today atleast." He said pushing me to kitchen counter I slid the window throwing the knife not taking any chance. "Good girl I see." I was trying to not shake or cry but not in my control. "Please Jihyun leave my baby and Jimin don't harm them once I get delivered I'll fulfill your demand." I said in low tone giving up and head down he lift with his one finger and there he goes with his smirk. "Baby how miserable you look but I want to fuck you so bad want to listen your moan how to solve? Hmmm." He said in baby fake tone I take sharp breath not to panic. "Please for baby sake leave me." I said pleading tone. "What you will do if I let live this shit hmm." He said hating him more how he is indicating my baby. "Anything." cause I can't risk with baby's life. 

"Okay let me fuck you then I'll will not kill your baby for that." He said smiling widely but more like psycho I was trembling from inside but comprehend my word "I'm p-pregnant Jihyun." I said making up somehow to escape from him. "Uhhh but I heard we can still fuck a pregnant lady." I was so disgusted by him but composed myself to speak "That's not the case with me I'm weak." I said making up excuse. "If I found you are fooling me then your baby will be dead the next. Ok so the least you could do is to divorce hyung by tomorrow or I'll snatch the company from him." I was breaking down from inside so much not able to stand too anymore. 

"W-why you doing this with Jimin?" He only shrugged and spoke "Cause he always boss me around and not talk with me nicely all because of you. If I remember that the deal is over within days so does your marriage." I was crying silently "I c-can't live without him." He bend over me till our face was too close. "Why? you won't get his money that's why bitch." He said with pity over me "I love him not his money."  said looking at him boldly. "That's all made up stories of you to have his money access." He was about to kiss me out of nowhere when I held his chest to stop and push but he hold my both hands firmly not able to move. "I too love and same you did back in the past then why not now babe." He said brushing his lips over me I closed my eyes helplessly moving my face to other side.

"I did liked you but never loved you cause you never made feel safe and protected all you did to doubt you every time when we were together." He with a deep sigh held my face harshly and kissed me roughly, I was muffling in his grip to get freed but too strong he wasn't affected with my cries. He with irritation slapped my belly harshly which put me in numb the next I know the next was in  pain in belly  and Jihyun was on floor. Their Jimin with furious eyes along with Suga he was now started beating him till he was pooling in bloods and can't breathe. Jihyun was still smirking knowing very well his plan is going smoothly the guard came and take him along with Suga. I all of sudden started feeling dizzy from the pain in the belly and blacked out seeing Jimin carried me right away. 

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )