AGONIZE

*******

*******

JUNGKOOK POV

My heart took his pace listening to doctor chanting to God that make sure she and the baby should be fine in any cost. " She is in critical condition so make sure to take a very good care of her or else she will lost the baby very early now she is pregnant one week. Her condition looks like she is dehydrated and not eating properly. So call her husband and till then take care of her." I thanked the doctor for giving hope and he left the house. I open the door of my room Y/n was sleeping soundly. I peek at her and patted her head 'everything will be fine you and your child both'.

I left the room giving her peaceful sleep and thought of making some healthy food. I was feeling so happy that I'm being uncle of the child and I'll make sure to baby know that I was the first who got to know about him or her.

But Y/n being unhealthy clenched my heart how she can be so unconcerned about her eating habits. Now she will be with me till Jimin hyung comes and take her personally. Talking of hyung I thought to gave him call but first y/n should drink this jungkookiee style healthy vegetable clear soup.

I got in the room and patted her cheeks lightly she open her eyes slowly and looked at me and then smile weakly. "Sorry Jungkook I caused you so much trouble. I should leave thanks for taking of my care." She was standing up hurriedly when I made her sit gently. "No Y/N you are going nowhere not until Jimin hyung will come back from Japan." I said concluding.

"But Jungkook I have apartment of me and Jimin so-" I made her cut of "it's my request please y/n beside I want to take care of you till this week atleast." She was confused but asked "why?" I sighed and looked at her eyes holding her hands "don't be too shocked cause then it will be harmful for your baby." She but reacted differently more like crying. "W-what?" She spoke in shaking voice , I immediately hug her.

"Y/N be strong you are going to be mom hmm ." I said patting her head she smiled but through tears "but make sure you take a very good care of yourself cause doctor said baby needs water food in time to grow." I didn't mention the critical thing cause she will freak out in spite I'll tell hyung. She nodded at me I bought the tray and gave her dinner and medicine prescribed by the doctor earlier he handed. She obediently took the pills I laid her down.

"I don't know what happened earlier but seeing your face you cried a lot but now I'm there hmm nothing will go wrong. Jimin hyung and you both are my part of family so with this speech, sleep tight you and baby. Okay!" I gave her thumbs up in return she chuckled with wiping her tears and nodded. "Thanks jungkook I'll never forget this humbleness you showed me today."

"No this will not work, you have to make sure when the baby comes out you let him or her know I was the one who got know first." I said and she laughed which made me sigh internally that for now I made her mood. "Good night y/n and the baby " I said and waved at her belly she chuckled and said 'good night to you too Jungkook ' . With that I switched off the lights and closed the door.

I came in the guest room plopping myself in the bed with a sigh. I wanted to speak to hyung but the time is already 11 PM but it's important too. Uhhmm screw  it Y/N is in need of hyung and I'll inform him cause works will come and go. I tap on the caller ID of hyung but he was not answering it or the line was busy. After a minutes of continuous calling he finally received my call.

"Hey hyung why you were not picking up my call?" I said in interrogating tone. 

"Jungkookah if something important is there you want to tell then speak fast." He said in hurrying to cut  the line.

"Yes hyung it's very important for you but is everything ok?" I said in worried tone cause listening to his voice he seems anxious.

"Uhhh problem is Y/N is not picking up phone and neither mom dad is answering my calls. I'm just trying to call her but-"

"Hyung she is with me-"   JUNGKOOK

"What but how is this possible you were in Seoul then-"    JIMIN

"I just came yesterday for business purpose and saw her near convenience store-"   JUNGKOOK

"But how come she met you and why she is staying with you-"       JIMIN 

"Hyung FIRST LET ME COMPLETE." I sigh as he was not letting me speak.

"Okay" Hyung spoke in low voice and I felt guilty for shouting at him.

"She was in the store practically begging for water BUT I was lucky enough to buy some stuffs and then I saw her she was pale and seeing her face looked like she was crying. I then was about to ask her she fainted in my arms all of sudden-" 

"WHAT HOW IS SHE I'M COMING ASAP" Hyung said in worried tone.

"Jiminshiii let me complete I too took her my house cause she was breathing and called the doctor and didn't know that this news I'll get." I said in chuckling tone,

"What news Jungkookaah I'm dying rn tell me she is okay." I again smiled and spoke.

"Jimishiii you gonna be DAD." I said in joy.

"W-what ? Be serious jungkook tell me honestly." He said in not believing anything.

"You and Y/N are both soul mate don't believe anything of mine , you come and then take her personally for check up , you will believe." I said a matter of fact.

"Jungkookahhh I'm so happy that I want to come asap." Hyung spoke in pure joy but something strike that I should tell hyung urgently.

"But hyung their is one complication." I said in serious tone.

"W-what complication is baby and Y/N are okay?" He said in pure sadness.

"Yes but .............

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )