CARE

*******

*******

Y/n pov

I woke up from pretty good sleep after long time, I watched the clock on the side table. My eyes were about to pop out as it shows 11:50AM . I hurriedly stood up and made my way to washroom to freshen up but then reality hit me , I have no cloths. I first made my way to living room watching Jungkook doing his work in laptop. Then his gaze shift to me "oh Y/n did you sleep well?".

I sit beside him smiling "yeah pretty well but you should have wake me up." He denies at my statement " No my nephew should sleep as much as he/she wants it's their uncle's house anyways." I chuckled at his statement but then I asked " how come you living in Busan?".

He said " aah that what's called co-incidence, I came here for business purpose so all was done and by the time I found you." He said smiling lastly. "Sorry Jungkook because of me you have to stay here or else you would have off to Seoul." He denied at my said "Ani how come you know that I'm off to Seoul today?" I was slight confused "You weren't? But earlier you were working?" 

"Ah that was I'm searching how to take care of pregnant women properly. Staying in Busan was already planned extra for two days to visit you and Jimin hyung but Taehyung hyung said he was in Japan so thought to visit you at least. Fate has bought to met you." I laughed at him he has damn a good sense of humor no doubt. "you are already taking care of me, let me ask you this." 

"Yes why not?" He said with looking at me. I was embarrassed to ask for clothes. "Ohhh first wait?" He ran to his room and surprisingly bought knee length track pants and hoodie. "Take this Y/N I was going to give you but forgot, sorry" he said rubbing his neck nape. "Oh no worries I was just asking you as if you read my mind, thanks." I chuckled taking his clothes but again something strike my mind.

"Jungkook one more thing I would like to ask but-" He cut me off by saying "Y/n first freshen up and eat breakfast or my nephew would cry in hunger." I chuckled at his cuteness and went to do the routine. Within half an hour , I was done and looked at mirror damn I was looking like a over weighted girl with long sleeves. Jungkook was surely a muscle man that's why it was looking double my size.

I made my way in kitchen and saw Jungkook pouring juice at the glass and beside the plate it was pancakes with maple syrup. "Wow Jungkook your future wife or girlfriend would be damn lucky. Thanks for breakfast." I said with chime sitting and looked at him he was smiling sitting opposite to me. "Lucky would be if your copy I get like the hyung got." I blushed at his comment "Yours?" changing the topic to hide my embarrassment. "I already ate early just after from working out. You taste and let me know how is it." I nod at him digging in and as I ate sweetness filled my mouth pleasure. "Damn Jungkook you have made more than delicious my baby will get habituated of your pancakes." He smiled giving me thumbs up. "For my nephew anything anytime. As sure hyungs will make challenge to get a best uncle of the year. I don't want to get defeat at this. Fighting!" He said making fist in victory and I laughed out loud at his childish behavior.

As we chit chat and my breakfast was finished , I asked taking my chance. "Jungkook can you lend me your phone, I want to talk with Jimin as m-my phone was l-lost yesterday." I said in nervous not willing to bought the yesterday incidence. "Sure thing I would have gave you but as Jimin hyung message me that he is busy today so he'll call in evening." I was not hurt by this would be under statement cause I was overly sad that Jimin is so indulge in his work but I have to cooperate. "Oh okay then I'm feeling a bit tired so-" 

"Yeah sure do take rest." He said signaling with pure smile. I faked smiled at him and went to room shutting the door. I was sobbing yeah it's childish but I needed Jimin rn don't know why but at least his voice would have calm me a bit but he busy. Thinking about him I slept with tears falling.

JUNGKOOK POV

I said  lie to Y/N cause I wanted to surprise with Jimin hyung. I smiled at how her face fall knowing he was busy but then I saw time Jimin hyung should come by now as it was mid afternoon. I called in his number and he picked up.

"Y/N is okay right? No pains anything hmm?" I laughed at his worried tone as soon he picked the line he asked about her.

"Hyung she is fine but missing you a lot? I refuse to her request to make her surprise."     

"I'm on my way just five more minutes and you shouldn't have made her sad." He said in concerned tone.

"Hyung she would be damn happy that you came all of sudden here and make sure don't ring the bell or else she would wake up." He said 'okay' and cut the call.

I was sitting at the hall and just then Hyung made a very audible enough knock for me. I opened the door to see him engulfing in hug. "Hey jungkookah you will choke me with you bear hug." He excitedly drag me to come in living room "Ahh tae hyung is damn good in giving hugs not like you Jiminshiii" He lightly hit my arm. "Where is she?" He said in desperate.

"Oh excited to meet the love of life and baby? Are we? soon to be dad? hmm?" I said in teasing him. 

"Oh come on it's the matter of fact. obviously yes." He said fake scoff at me. I laughed and told him where she is. "Hyung I got a message from client for sudden meeting. So do take care of her for me." I said again to tease him. "You want to get punched by me huh?" He said fake angry at me. I stick out my tongue and left from my home. To obviously give some space to the couple. 

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : ))