DESPISE

*******

*******

Y/N POV

"Yes Miss Lee for one year till your company works together with us but if your progress would be in excellent position, then we can hire you selectively for permanently."-Mr. park said but as I was about to speak something Mr. jeon cut me off by speaking-"Mr. park you are doing the things was not mention earlier how can I gave my employee to you. So before you say or offer something to her you have to take the permission of me." He spoke confidently.

Mr. Park then divert his gaze his to Mr. Jeon & spoke "So if you don't give access to work here to her then we have to back up from collaborating so you have to agree if you want to work with us". He ( Mr. Park ) said in utter blank expression. Then MR. Jeon spoke - "okay so I could transfer her here only for collaborating with you but I too have two condition in this if you agree on this then only I will access her here."

"okay speak further I will think that it's valid to grant your wish or not."-said Mr. Park. Mr. JEON continued - "So first if Miss Lee wants or wish to work then only I will permit to work here. Secondly the deal will ONLY be for one year not further more cause she is our company employee." Mr. Park said then -"Okay granted your both condition but since when Mr. Jeon you started worrying about your employees as I witnessed some misbehavior so I thought you don't care at all."

Mr. Jeon face fell mentioning the earlier incident , for backing up I spoke "Mr. Park let us not talk about that it was my fault too so about your condition we accept that and as Mr. Jeon said we or say I will work only for one year". He was listening to me & gave a final nod taking out the document from drawer were we seal the deal with Mr. Park mentioning that I have to join after a week.

"Thank you Mr. Park for giving us a chance & we will take our leave , will report you next week." I said in one go with a bow Mr. Jeon left the cabin without speaking further. But as soon I was leaving the cabin he stopped me. "Miss Lee give your email ID to my secretory for office notice or personal prior information." He spoke in a concerned tone I gave him a nod & smiled leaving thereafter.

JIMIN POV

She  incredibly smile like an angel , wait up I should not feel this way it's wrong. But the way that Jeon is showing his attitude I would have definitely didn't give this company chance but for sake of Miss Lee talent he got the deal. Lucky enough he was. But again thinking of Miss Lee I have to give her some good position in her capability wise. Yes I have decided that would be best for her.

My phone started ringing seeing the Caller ID I smiled & picked up the call -"son is everything did went smoothly any problem?" my father spoke." No dad everything went fine , how 's your holiday going on with your friend?" I said. "Went fine enough as it is last day of my friend visit here then they will leave for there homeland." I was silent not to comprehend what to speak, then further my Dad spoke " You have to come & meet up my friend as an respect okay! So be here on sharp 7:00PM no excuses." I said "okay" with a sigh I hung up.

As I know my father will definitely either want to help his friend or to marry their daughter these two reason will only be to visit them. But I'm lucky enough to reject the proposal of marriage cause some or the other girl definitely lack in something. The other helping his friend is fine with me cause after all it's my dad set up industry. So even if I'm CEO only in documentation process in helping his friends, not taking the decision.

But in all other field  I have full access to take up any decision. Then I continued my working as to reach home sharp or my father lecture me up to not disrespect of elders by making them wait. I chuckled by imagining my father face & continued working.

Y/N POV

I gave my email ID to the secretory of MR. Park then ran after MR. JEON who was walking so furiously as if the fire all over place. I placed my hand on his wrist & stopped him further walk. He take his hand out of his grip & folded his hand to continue what I have to speak knowing my intension clearly. But I was panting due to sudden catching him up so I showed him hand to give me some minute to catch my breathe too.

After a seconds I spoke- "MR. JEON why you are running away from me? I did my best to get the deal why you not looking happy?". He spoke in growl manner -"Let us reach in some place to talk ".

 I clue Lesly follow him reaching in super big café. We sat in corner table & ordered some latte only. After arriving respective drinks the waiter left leaving us alone to talk peacefully. He then looked at me & spoke -" You have to definitely be good in your work but within one year don't try to impress him too much so that he keep you FOREVER." He spoke kind of annoyed. I then defended myself -

"we have already made the deal of one year & I will stand by that only, I'M not someone who will fall over on someone's money. Can't you think in this way that it will represent your company only that how the employee's are of yours." I stood up completing the words & left from their without giving him further chance to speak.

Either way he was not happy which made me more sad & didn't praised me. I was too frustrated to handle him and again he thought of me to fall on someone's money. I walked aimless on the street of Busan with a heavy heart of guilt & sadness that I'M someone who falls on money either it has to be my company staff , boss or MY EX. I hated more myself do i something do that shows I'M desperate for money?

All of sudden I bumped with a lady where her vegetables fall on street. I immediately helped her & made her sit on safe side realizing my mistake I said sorry to her unlimitedly. Then I heard someone very similar sound to see..

(What do you think whom Y/N must saw?)

(Vote for the chapter if you liked & do share your reviews: )