ENCOUNTER

*******

Y/N POV

Then I heard someone very similar sound to see "MY MOM". As soon she saw me she engulf in a hug. I couldn't comprehend what's happening so I wasn't hugging her back. She then said to me -"Baby are you alright? what's with tight face." I then gave her a quick hug & then I make her understand that I was so beyond happy that I became shock for quite while. Though I was needed her but didn't expect to meet all of sudden here in the middle of street.

Then again realization hit me I made a lady sat behind which was standing & smiling seeing my mom & me. My mom then introduced as her friend where she was staying together. "Y/N you were sorry for earlier incident right, then pay me off by visiting in dinner party of our family". I nodded but listening to her full statement made me in halt cause i was not in condition to meet anyone. "Can I make it up next time emo?" praying that might it work but no it's totally no use.

"Okay let's head straight to my house ; I'm so excited Mrs. LEE". " So do me Mrs. park let's make this dinner the best & successful". My squealed in happiness but for me it seems pointless God knows for what reason they were so delightful in joy. I followed them to their car cause my mom would have definitely scold me for not respecting elders for rejecting them so sincerely.

We reached the huge with elegant touch Mansion. My eyes were pure in lost in the beauty of exterior. Thinking how my parents are friends of someone so so rich family. Mrs. Park chuckled and brought me inside her house same thing expected in interior too. My mom put her hand on shoulder too not behave like 'someone who looks the things for first time' eyes.

We settled down and some maids bought water for each one. I took the glass & drink in a go cause I was thirsty for long time. They chuckled on my wired habit maybe?. Then I saw my father & maybe Mrs. Park husband definitely he was only I stood up & bowed them greeting good evening. They sat opposite me and told me to do the same greeting & smiling to me.

I gave my short story summary to them how I ended up in Busan. They were amazed that I was getting transferred to this ASIA'S most famous company. One thing I noticed that Mr. Park was smiling & adoring me a lot which went more suspicious to me when he was going to say something but my Dad stopped him. As if he know already everything from start. They then told me that my dad , my uncle ( my father's brother ) & MR. park were school time best trio friends.

I was listening to their talks not speaking in between them like a clown. Only when I was been asked I answered them honestly. While zooning out in a thought so many of PARK'S where have been coming & going from my life my phone rang making me look at caller ID in sulk mood. Excusing myself to take this urgent call I listened one last time a young male voice greeting to elder's as I thought to see his face after the call. I went in back garden to get ready cause this call will definitely lead to another big argument.

JIMIN pov

I entered the mansion with a smile knowing already that guest were already in living room. we greeted each other but I saw a very familiar back & familiar dress with her phone ringing in back garden to take up the call. I shrugged that maybe I'M imagining to Miss Lee. Though the guests were definitely Mr. & Mrs. Lee, I waited up for the girl to clear up my thought. Then Mrs. Lee complimented me handsome so I just smiled & bowed to her. Then my father spoke -"Y/N would be definitely busy in transfer to my company these few days hope she agreed to our decision." I was beyond shocked would be an understatement cause I was more than that.

My father saw my reaction & laughed a bit "Yes Jimin you have already encountered her but the other decisions we have took will explain you later when she'll come okay!". I nodded with him agreeing with him composing myself but in inside I was having storm. God don't to those things which I'M imagining please prove me wrong.

Y/N POV

"Yes Mr. Jeon any new topic which you wanted to do fight up with me". I said in bit annoyed tone . He then spoke "Y/N where are you? & why didn't you reached hotel yet?" in caring tone.

I sighed and explained him whole situation he understood and told me to complete the dinner with family. As we have to reach the company tomorrow so flight was early morning , saying that my transfer process would be done as soon as possible. I agreed with him and said I will be ready before hand then he said "THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR COMPANY CRACK THE DEAL"& hurriedly hung up. Maybe too embarrassed to say this late. I chuckled & reached living room with changing expression of shock.

"As you have already meet your new boss in company " chuckling Mrs. park made me sit with her and continued " let's us make them hear our decisions one by one okay". Me & Mr. park was not sure what they were saying but keep our attention to them get clear.

"First you will get MARRIED TO MY SON within 4 days " I & Mr. Park stood up saying same word

"WHAT?"

(Now what will happen to the marriage do they will accept or will one or other will reject other?)

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews:)