MISERABLE

*******

*******

JIMIN POV

As I listened about the complication from Jungkook my heart was like about to stop. I can't afford Y/N 's live nor risk the unborn child. 

"She has to take care of her very consciously eating timely with hydrating no stress at all otherwise she could lost the baby too early." I was numb to form any sentence but I have to be strong for Y/N.

"You didn't told Y/N right?" I said hoping or else she would die in panic.

"No hyung I don't want her to freak and something happened to unborn child." He said in mature tone. 

"But hyung do check once your home, I gave gut feeling something happened that's why she looked pale and wandering in streets helplessly in night. I felt so bad that I'll break the bone whosoever have made her like this." He said furiously which made me more furious then him.

"Don't worry Jungkook I'll check the home of mine parents before coming to your house , do take care of her for me until I come." I said in serious tone.

"Don't worry hyung she is as important just like you for me. When you coming and your business trip?" I said calmly.

"I don't care of business right now Y/N is important and she need me , I'll come by evening sorting everything don't tell anything of my arrival and do make her mood light make sure she don't stress." I said giving my every hope to Jungkook.

"Hyung you do come all relaxed she is in very good hands." I smiled and cut the call biding our see you later.

I felt so angry at myself my gut feeling got right she was wandering in the streets. But how the hell mom and dad let her be. I know my parents love her lot and they will not just let her walk in the night and why she was crying, if again it would be Jihyun I'll kill him . The heck no one is picking up my call too now I have to check the secret camera footage hided in the mansion. Yes it is hidden cause as a top business men the revenge can be taken in any means and for safety purpose I convince Y/N to stay in the mansion. Cause that's the most secured house I made for mom and dad to stay.

I called my general manager to send me the clips of evening till the night footage. He is trusted with this all in the company from a lot of years cause only he and I know about this installed camera and it's central system is on my office. He  sent me in hour or so, I opened the laptop to watch and put the ear pods to watch and listen. Yes microphone is installed too.

( TIME SKIP IN MIDNIGHT ) 

My hands were shaking and eyes were blood shot red with tears. I saw her leaving in the streets helplessly. I shut the laptop vigorously and punched the wall beside the coffee table. I was fuming in anger with a guilt no one was listening to her, they were slapping her. I was so feeling disgusted at my mom the way she addressed her never expected. Her own dad too slapped her neither of them were letting her explain. I was so ashamed of my parents some sort of file was their which I'll check tomorrow. This all is happening because of JIHYUN. "I KNEW IT THAT BASTARD WILL PULL THE TRICKS." I will never in my life forgive them the way they treated their own daughter and my wife. I was so in shame that how I'll face Y/N for the acts my mom did to her. I could have almost lost my unborn child the way she pushed her.  They all gonna be facing me which he never imagined from me. 

I directly reached the airport early morning cancelling all meeting for one month. Now my priority is ONLY Y/N. I was drinking coffee as I was early two hours. A message from Jung kook was send n earlier but when I saw it relief my mind from all the stress.  

   Jungkookahh :

    ' Hyung she is sleeping soundly have a safe flight don't worry about her I will take care of her

    ' Hyung she is sleeping soundly have a safe flight don't worry about her I will take care of her.'

 I smiled and typed and okay, how I never smile or laughed except my BTS squad but Y/N became my source of happiness and I let her face alone the harsh treatment. 

After a sigh I landed safely in Korea and took my bag to my car parking. Yes that day I bought the car and parked in airport to surprise Y/N without prior information that it was only four days trip. But the situation bought me within two days my general manager took the flight morning and  is going to attend on behalf of me. I didn't care to what they will think about my responsibility for company cause all in all Y/N is first for me and I failed to protect her again but not anymore or never.

I furiously parked the car outside the mansion of gate. I shut the door and walked in the gate they were opening the gate but I held the collar of one guard. "S-sir what happened did we do something? I was just opening the gate for you-" I punched on his face which made him fall in the ground. "HOW DARE YOU TO PUSH HER OUTSIDE THE GATE HUH? IT'S MY PROPERTY AND SHE HAS EQUAL RIGHTS JUST AS ME. HOW THE HECK YOU GOT GUTS TO LET HER ENTER THE GATES HUH?" I said punching in his stomach repeatedly. "S-sir it was the o-order of Mr. P-park." I stopped beating him and glare at the both the guard. "You both are fired pack your bags and I'll make sure to you both suffer not getting the job anywhere". I said glancing them for last time. "Sir please last chance-" 

"GET LOST." They ran and I made my way to the main gate and rang the bell continuously fuming in anger. 

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and  share your reviews too : )