KEN

*******

*******

Y/N POV 

We were eating breakfast peacefully but as usual Jimin was thinking something very deeply which could be see through me as he was lost in thoughts playing with food. I hold his hand "What's bothering you?" He looked up at and then to our hands. I loosened the grip and gave him time to continue speaking" Y/N I have two things to ask but promise you will not get angry on me for the second thing I'll ask?" I gave a slow nod thinking what's with question and said to continue his words.

"Y/N firstly you were crying yesterday, is something serious happening with you then tell me." What? I was crying shit shit did I spill out something. "Jimin did I say something too?" He shake his head in denial " I wish you could have done but you just said 'I'm scared and don't leave help me' what's exactly is going on could u trust me to share". He said in upset tone.

"No Jimin I must be having nightmare sorry for the inconvenience I caused u yesterday night." I said apologetically. I definitely saw Jihyun touching me which I don't felt safe how could I say these disgusting dreams which he will eventually won't believe me. " oh please Y/N stop saying sorry for everything." He said in irritating tone but I was about to say sorry , change my sentence to not get scold. "So what was second thing you have to ask?". Nervous was what I can see through him.

"you will not get angry just promise me." He said in desperate tone which I understood that he will say something which he will definitely piss me off. "Okay I will listen first then decide." He whined like child on my words. "No I want guarantee". He was now getting on my nerves. "JIMIN SPEAK UP OR ELSE -" He got up and in a distance with me speak in one go. "MYFRIENDSARECOMINGOVER." I made a confused face "Speak clear MR. PARK ". He came near me and said "M-my f-friends are c-c-coming over t-t-t-today." He shivered when I looked at him furiously.

I gave a long sigh to not get angry and said -"As you took care for me the previous night I'll let it pass but next time if it happens and if you would not inform me prior you will get a good beat okay?" What gotten me that I spoke so boldly. I rushed to the kitchen but but my sudden cramp stopped me. 

Jimin rushed to me to hold me. "No you won't cook anything." He said sternly wow we switch roles so fast one time I'm the dominating one other time Jimin. "But what your friends will eat. They are meeting me first time I should prepare for them something." I said sitting in sofa of our living room. "Nothing you won't cook anything ; everything will come from restaurant."  

"Are you serious, you want to show me lazy infront of your friends." I said in slight annoyance. "Y/N who said we will tell them that it's from outside. we will make up the lie." I looked at him in disbelief " Just because they are coming over u won't have to do to bear the pain and cook something. And if I tell them the real reason too they will understand." I nodded listening to him. "Okay then make sure to invite them next time." He smiled and give me thumbs up.

TIME SKIP ( AFTERNOON )

Jimin genuinely took care of me till now to morning ; he even ordered in heavy amounts of dinner with lots of snacks and drinks. Obviously the food selection was mine cause he was pretty confuse that he won't able to think properly in this I took the initiative. We were done with everything but my pain was damn not bearable at all. Jimin was ready to called it off when I was not able to hold the pain even by pain killer but for not being rude to his friend I make him understood that it's all the part of first day of mensuration he was seem satisfied with my explanation,

Door bell rang means guest arrived Jimin was already in living room doing something I got down and saw his friends settling. I gave them smile and small bow. But fuck my life Jihyun was last to enter in our house. My blood boiled but I keep calm this smirk I want to punch him so bad.

"No need to be so formal Y/N." Jin said when he was the last to settled down. I gave a smile and nod.

"Y/N so you are alright, not exhaust or anything?" I gave a confuse look Jin what does he mean then something got strike my brain what if Jimin told already about my periods. I gave a strong glare to Jimin he immediately shake his head in denial.

"W-what do you mean hyung?" Taking my clue Jimin asked Jin.

"wow Jiminah I have seen first time you being scared by Y/Nsshii" Taehyung said while holding his smile. I was embarrassed so was Jimin.

"I was asking to Y/n cause-" Jin was explaining but Jungkook cut him off.

"Easy peasy lemon squeezy the matter is you may have exhausted Y/N so much over night to morning that she might be tired." I again was what exhaustion Jimin has gave me.

"Jungkook what do want to say be clear I ain't getting your clue." Jimin being in same situation as me he asked. 

"OHH GOD JIMIN YOU ARE SO NAIVE HOW YOU AIN'T GETTING ANYTHING IN YOUR SMALL BRAIN." Taehyung said in loud voice which seems he was doing on purpose to make everyone laugh by being over dramatic. 

"Jiminshii straight to words you and Y/N had a very pleasurable night to morning even on call you were busy so that's why we were worried for Y/N how exhausted she would be."  Jungkook spoke straight to words which I wanted to  oppose but J-hope cut me off.

"So Y/N we soon gonna be uncles I'm so excited Jimin would be first dad in our group." Shit what are they all speaking. Looking at Jimin he was too flustered to even answer. I rolled my eyes looking at Jimin and took the lead but again cut off by Jihyun fuck him.

"That's why Y/N said she was tired in our family dinner the previous day, wow never knew she wanted to spent time with hyung. Really she is an amazing wife material." He said clear enough taunting me.

"ENOUGH JIHYUN BEHAVE YOURSELF." I looked at Jimin who was fuming in anger.

( WOOOOOOH Jimin shouted at Jihyun now what will happen next? )

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )