TENSITY

*******

*******

Y/N POV

I was so tired this week by piles of works and extra work of Jihyun which made more stressful for me too manage I was not sleeping properly to not left his stupid work pending. Yes me and Jimin staying in different rooms cause bed has arrived few days ago. Today was last working day of this week so I was focused to complete each and every work today. To rest for the whole weekend.

TIME SKIP

After torcher of this week I let out sigh to finally complete but Jimin ruined it by making last hour plans.

Yes I came home with a surprise that we have to visit Jimin's parents for dinner with my parents too would be there, It was not that I was not willing to go but if he would have said earlier I would not have tired myself so much today. Ughhh he is so self centered giving me information's last minute. I was mad at him and this things made more mad at him.

I got ready with simple dress not with fancy one and same goes with Jimin. We reached the mansion and Jimin stopped me to got out of car. I gave him a confused look. He took the hint and spoke "Y/N please just act like we are happy in front of our parents either wise they will worry for no reason". I nod at him "but you look tired today are u okay?". I scoffed and said "if u have so much care for me then you would have spoke to me about this occasion before hand only." with that I left him behind entering to let him come afterwards and not in mood to fight with him.

"Hey my beautiful daughter in law come sit with me." I nodded with smile and greeted everyone with slight bow but halted on seeing Jihyun too secretly smirking at him. I was not looking at him completely ignoring him but he has to comment too, brat. "Indeed she is beautiful mom you have to also make me marry someone like her , I'm jealous of hyung." Fake whining tone but everyone laughed. I didn't get any point to laugh so I just smile.

Everyone turn around saw Jimin coming towards settling beside his dad greeting to everyone.

"what's so fun talk was happening in absence of me?" Jimin said and I face palmed that why he asked internally. " Nothing your brother was jealous of you." His mom said smiling "why?" he asked "cause you got beautiful wife and jihyun too wants like her." His mom said and then he looked at me. I did not stare at his gaze. We talked but most of the time I was silent and just smiling mom's left to see through the dine and I was left with dad's , Jihyun who was busy chatting I ignored and Jimin talking business work with them.

I left for dinning room and saw mom chit chatting so not disturb , I went to terrace to take some fresh air informing my mom. I entered and saw beautiful moon and just staring blankly in the sky. Cause everything was so messed up I was feeling suffocation within days how I'm gonna handle this for year.

My trance of thought was broken by Jimin who pat my shoulder. "How come you are here?" I asked cause yeah I was annoyed at him. "Mom said to call you". I nodded and followed him.

We reach at the dinning table and I sat between Jimin and Jihyun cause there was no choice. The smirk who was giving Jihyun boiling my blood but I controlled not to burst in front of our parents. I ignored the presence on my left and watched Jimin who was slight pissed off following his eyes I got the clue that that the way dishes were arranged was not always he use to eat. "Eat up son what happened ?" His mom spoke he was about to eat I stood up and hold his hand.

"Wait up I'll arrange it." I placed the dishes on right positions with rice bowls and chopsticks like the way he use to eat in home. After a minute I was done , I sat beside him. "Wow Y/N I never knew that now Jimin is use to eat with this arrangements." I was about to speak when Jihyun cut me off "See mom she takes care of hyung so much I'm so so so jealous. Please mom find me like her a carbon copy." Everyone again laughed and I didn't knew what make them laugh at his stupid talk.

"Mom sorry for this but I made him like that it's just that I use to prefer to arrange the dishes like this only for everyone but I guess now Jimin is habituated." I said looking down feeling guilty to not did this on first place. "No Y/N you did amazing by making him habituated to your habit it's fine with me as long as my son is." I nodded and was about to eat when Jihyun again spill his poisonous word. "Y/N could please do same arrangement for me too same as hyung". Fake people I can see through his intention was not good.

I looked over Jimin that he might scold him but instead he gave me nod? What the heck I am not his servant. "Please?" I sigh and did his same as Jimin. He was continuously staring at me shamelessly cause others were busy talking. I did and ate fast cause I was feeling suffocated in this situation. I stood up fast cause Jihyun was very close to touch my thighs but abruptly standing made others look at me.

"MOM can we go first I'm tired so want to sleep early." Yes I saw Jimin was already finished his dinner so I wanted to get out of this mansion away from Jihyun stares. "Yes Y/N sure go ahead take care both of you. Jimin don't pressurize her in works, I saw today how tired she was looking. okay!" He nodded and I bow our parents but the Brat has to speak" Bye Y/N see you soon in office."

I turned around giving a small nod not to look rude to him infront of his parent. We reached the car and as we sat in car I gave a tired sigh. Jimin looked at me and spoke "Y/N what's bothering u is it something related to Jihyun?" I was shocked to listening to him.

( Will Y/N speak to Jimin about Jihyun?)

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked the chapter and share your reviews : )