DISMAL

*******

*******

Y/N POV

"Y/N let it out your emotion it will get worse you if suppress any further. It will take time to reach hotel so till then cry it out I will not judge you for this."- Jimin spoke softly while looking straight to the road driving swiftly. Listening to his statement my tears ultimately started making there ways damping my checks. Crying & sniffing in not an ugly manner I asked him-"Hey how did you know that I wanted to cry?".

Chuckling a bit he answered "your face was showing all over that u wanted to cry badly but maybe you felt that it would be not appropriate I guess so". I nodded at his correct guessing then he spoke making the tense situation light-"but this time you cried softly why?? not like last time when I first met you". I huffed in anger seeing him making my fun of cry. "You are lucky enough that you are driving otherwise I would definitely break you in two pieces for making fun of me."

He smile again giving an angelic face but I shrugged those feelings. "As you wish we reached already now you can break me in two pieces." Giving me a challenging look. I unbuckle my belt & cupped his face wooh what happened to me I was not knowing that time. "MR. PARK you are a famous handsome personality with good looks if I would harm you then your fans would kill me & I'M not willing to die early. Thanks for the ride though." I said getting out fast.

JIMIN POV

"Hey Y/N wait up your phone silly girl". She entered the lift leaving in light speed. I looked at her phone & chuckled a bit how flustered she was looking when she got off the car. Then I went to receptionist asking her for to send away the phone in her room. But something strike me that this is the time I could save her number incase if I would be needed. I put my phone no. on her phone & my screen light up. I smiled & saved my number on her phone doing the same in mine phone. Giving away the phone to the lady back to gave her phone in her room.

Y/n pov

I ran straight to my room & slide down shutting the door. Why?????????my heart was racing so much felt like it will explode any time soon. So as I was calming down there was knock on the door opening I was handed my PHONE which I left in his car SHIT. I thanked the person & soon enough I throw myself in giant bed. A lot OF embarrassment I made myself today in front of Jimin.

My phone ringed popping up notification I frowned cause it was written name. Clicking I read the message.

'Your sweet boss'

"Hope you have got the phone. well then it's me if you have been thinking who would be."

'You' -

"Well then I thought who could be , guess you have entered your number while I left my phone?"

'Your sweet boss' -

"well then sorry if I invaded your privacy but I only put your number & that's it."

'You' -

"No it's alright I didn't mind at all ,guess then good night."

'Your sweet boss' -

"Yeah! good night"

I shut my phone cause I was pretty exhausted. I did smile a little but a tear droplet soaked my cheek . Now the coming days would be surely pass with difficulties. Why? Always I have to sacrifice everything & I can't reject too which is surely not good for me. But then again I chuckled to my self whom am I? to even deserve happiness I have taken birth to just suffer & have pains. With those I slept slightly with a sob.

NEXT MORNING

We reached the flight within time. Mr. Jeon was sorry again & I said that it is fine cause every human can get stressed out. Now we were in good terms then I thought to convey my message of marriage thing. So that he can start the processes soon.

TIME SKIP ( IN OFFICE )

Everyone hooted & shouted , clapping celebrating the victory over the deal. Mr. Jeon politely accepted the bouquets by the employees praising him a lot. Though he gave me credit too but everyone was too engrossed to even notice his talk which he gave me sorry look. But I said him from far that it's fine & don't feel bad for this small things. YES I sacrificed myself literally for this company but they were not interested so do I.

I quickly entered in Mr. Jeon's floor to notify my situation and start the process. I knocked & he said in stern voice 'come in'.

"MR. Jeon some emergency has came so you have to transfer me in Mr. park company within two day an-" He cut me off abruptly by saying " Why, what happened ,why so suddenly & you asking for transfer process as if you are desperate for working in his company".

I looked at him in disbelief why he always think about me so low. But this time yes I have decided not justify him anymore & simply took my transfer from his company enough of his bullshit.

"Yes Mr. Jeon I'M desperate for working in his company & circumstances too have been occurred that I have to go within two days." His expression was as if he was about scoff & bingo! he did.

"Do whatever tits & tats I am not giving you leave from this office ; as in the document was clearly written that YOU WILL WORK AFTER A WEEK & IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO WORK HERE FOR NEXT FOUR DAYS NOW GET OUT".

Before I could oppose his word or explain anything to him. Behind me someone was clapping very loudly clear enough it was as if to grab attention turning around I was beyond shock.

"WOW! MR. JEON again you did the same thing assaulting your own employee but now you can't because she is soon going to be MY WIFE & you will be charged badly for talking to her by this manner GETTING ME HUH???????????". He slightly growled last word. Which definitely made me flinched why everyone is shouting today? I though looked at him in a slight open mouth.

(what do you thing will MR. Jeon will give transfer to Y/N or not?)

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked & share you reviews:)