LIFE

*******

*******

Y/N POV

"Noooooooooooooooooo" I woke up with pain in my belly holding it and Jimin hurry to hold me. "Y/n I'm here calm down take breathe" I tried to soothe but pain got worse "Ahhhh J-Jimin I can't bear anymore." I started breathing heavily and then Jimin carried me bridal style. "Let's go no need to be in pain then." I started crying with the unbearable pain started happening in my stomach he put me to the back of seat and started driving fast but carefully.

"J-Jimin I -I C-Can't able t-to B-Breathe." I said holding my belly. "Just a minutes we will reach fast baby." I started panting and started taking sharp breathe. With a minute or so we reached hospital and he carried me laid me to stretcher and called the doctor.. "DOCTOR  NURSE EMERGENCY IS THEIR COME FAST. " I was panting heavily and felt to lost my breathe anytime soon.

I was taken to operating room with Jimin holding my hand and saying sweet words. "You can do Y/N take breathe, I know you are strong girl." I all of sudden started crying "P-Please be with me inside the O-Operating r-room." He nodded at me and I again started panting with the excess pain. 

"Mrs. Park push you have to for baby sake" I tried but not able to as I was exhaust already and panting. "Push baby you can do it , I love you" I pushed with full power. "AHHHHHHHHHH" With that I hear the cry of our baby which made me cry too. "Congratulation Mrs. and Mr. Park it's a girl." I smiled at Jimin which he did too and kissed my forehead but then and there I blacked out. 

JIMIN POV

"Doctor Y/N blacked out." I said in worried tone. "Don't worry Mr. Park she is exhausted let her sleep and Nurse will clean the baby you be outside I'll handle rest." I with a nod moved out and within half an hour She was taken to general ward. I called Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Hosoek. At a time of this I thought to give a call to Mrs. Lee she picked up. "Jimin is everything right? So early morning." I with a sigh said "Y/N delivered the baby an hour ago and we had daughter." The other line was silent but all of sudden she said "I'm coming today send me hospital address and I'll brought presents for our grand daughter and for my baby." I chuckled and said 'Okay'.

I hold my daughter after holding her she surely took features from me and my Y/n. I pecked her forehead gently.

Their Jungkook came first holding shopping packets and bouquet as already prepared

Their Jungkook came first holding shopping packets and bouquet as already prepared. I chuckled and shush him as baby was sleeping so do Y/N.
"My nephew ohhh God she is damn cute just like me." Jungkook said squealing in happiness and with that others too came.  By the time Y/n woke up. I gave the baby, beside her she smiled in happiness. "What would you give name to her Y/n" Jin said she chuckled and kisses cheek of baby.
"HANA" I and Y/N said in unison as we had already decided for each gender.
"Wow Jimin and Y/n were already prepared with the names." Y/n blushes at the comment of hoseok hyung. They asked her health and all and with that they left already to give her rest.

I was rocking Hana to burp as she already got feed by Y/n. Being the dad was best feeling and I'll give her every happiness was already decided. "Jimin see the sun rising so our attractive Hana is smiling." Y/n said admiring our daughter, I kissed Y/n's lip and guess what Hana started crying.

"Woooh jealous from mommy hmm? I'll give you more." With that I peppered with kisses and Hana started giggling. "This way she will snatch my husband." Y/n being grumpy and showed tongue to our baby. I chuckled and smiled admiring my two angels. I'll cherish them for the rest of my life.

As it was already evening and Hana was sleeping and Y/n was resting but the shuffle sound made me aware that someone was entering and there we go. Mr. Lee was too along with Mrs. Lee. "Mom dad." Y/n said getting up slowly and I helped her sitting up.

Y/N POV

I was so happy too see my mom and dad atleast they do care about my daughter. "Mom" I hugged her after so long and started crying. "Your mom is bad mom right. Sorry my baby I didn't trust you enough you were experiencing so much all alone but thanks to Jimin he made you come out of all trap." My mom said wiping my tear and I nod with a smile. I looked at my father who was silent" Dad I'm so-"

"I'm sorry Y/N to not have enough trust on you but now I know Jimin did prove me I was bad dad of this world to not trust my own blood. He did said and I'm sure my grand daughter is lucky to have Jimin as her father." I denied and made Grabby hands and hugged him. Jimin was smiling slightly.

"Here your grand daughter Mr. Lee" Jimin said holding her and passing through to my dad. First time in my life he shed a tear. "May god always bless you child with happiness do forgive your grandfather." I saw Hana grabbed one finger of my dad which made us chuckled as she was sleeping. "What did you named her Y/n.
My mom asked and I said "Hana is her name."

"Beautiful name she will turn out to be favorite of everyone." I chuckled at mom statement and ready to cherish my daughter lifetime. "Y/n and Jimin do forgive us for what we did." My dad said in low tone. "It's up to Y/n if she do so I'll." I smiled at Jimin and nod. "I already forgive you." With that we started our new journey.

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews : )