HEED

*******

*******

Y/N POV

"Is Jihyun doing something to you?" He asked me again but I felt numb in body to speak anything right at the moment. "u-h-h Jimin I'm tired let's not talk about this it's nothing." I said in calm tone not to speak further. He understood and take my hint as I closed my eyes till we reach home. Yes I can't speak about him cause he will not believe me and I'll end up getting more hurt as I'm already.

JIMIN POV

I was so done with Y/N why she always tries to dodge my questions like I don't understand. I have notice the uneasiness with Jihyun. But what bothers her she should speak up to me or if any other thing I'll try to solve for her. But no she has no faith on me seems like by her behavior.

We reached the apartment and when I unbuckled the belt she was in deep slumber. Yet with tired face she looked so perfect for me. Wait up why I feel like to drown in her face. I shrugged the feeling to not let her disturb in her sleep other wise she will growl on me the very next moment. The angel in sleep but devil mode on when she is awake.

I carried to her carefully but she hugged me tightly in her sleep. God only I know my heart beats are going crazy. Her smells from her hair is damn addicting. But I can't let think of her like that. By putting her gently on bed I tugged her carefully on bed. I looked at her she was slightly frown and scared in her sleep. I pat her head to calm her and gave quick peck in forehead. I was about to leave when she unconsciously cried a bit in her sleep.

"Please don't leave me I'm scared of him please please help h-help me." She was begging for her help I laid down beside her to calm her down as she was not waking up. I said "I'm here please don't be scared I'll help u just speak clear enough to me." I know she would obviously not listening to me but I sigh and wiped her tears. Hope she opens up with me soon of what exactly is bothering her. She hugged me like a bear and became calm. I slept too scooting her close.

TIME SKIP

My phone rang vigorously on night stand. I groaned on who called so early morning. I open one eye to see as I was not able to get up as Y/N was sleeping on me. Not that I have problem but our sweet sleep was disturbed but Y/N was too unbothered to wake up.

"Hello who the heck called me so early." I said in hoarse voice cause I was in my half sleep.

"Hey jiminshiiii" Jungkook spoke so cheerfully.

"Oh kook what's with sudden call in early morning." I said in monotone tone.

"Now don't tell me that you forget that we are coming over in your house this afternoon." kook said in irritated tone.

"No kook it slipped out of my mind but you all guys can come without prior informing no worries." I said chuckling a bit.

"Okay then we will live with you forever." He said in teasing tone.

"I was just trying to say in case or emergency not like forever." I said cause God knows they can stay over permanently but it's not like I don't want them with me. Just for Y/N she will not feel comfortable.

"Jimishiii one more thing Jihyun is too coming." I said to him okay but all of sudden Y/N moan in her sleep and yeah that was loud.

"ohh Jimishii your having fun I see but please let her walk for today and don't exhaust her too much. We have to talk to her so so much." He said again in teasing tone.

"Stupid nothing is happening oka-" But Y/N moan again too loud

"Continue Jimishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have fun" I was about to make him clear again but he cut the call. I sighed and put the phone on nightstand. But damn the way she moan is super turn on. I shake my head not to think wild.

Her face having frown as if she is in pain. I removed her from me to wake her up but what shocked me was blood stain in bed sheets. Okay this is first time I have experienced this cause some blood was on my left thigh pants too as it was light color pant.

She now abruptly woke up holding her stomach. "Y/N u okay?" I said worried as if it is too much to bear the pain. "No I'm not okay. It's paining a lot but-" While talking to me she saw the blood stain on my side of lower to bed sheet. She widened her eyes. "SORRY SORRY Jimin I'll clean up this fast please sorry I didn't do intentionally please sorry, you go and change the clothes I'll wash up an-" she said pushing me off the bed full on panic mode.

I put finger on her lip putting one hand on her waist bringing her close. She struggled to get out of my grip but I held her close warning not to do." Jimin I'm in disgusting state why pulling me close to you it will get you dirty." Yes I was put close to her sit on my lap. "Nothing is disgusting for me related to u". She stopped struggling and stared at me.

"Stop with the cheesy line will u". She said in sulking mode looking away from me. I chuckled and asked her "How is the pain?" She again looked with me like a lost puppy " It's paining a lot and I have to change so let me do." I let her go but she turned around said. "You too take shower and just put this lower of your on laundry I'll wash and sorry too".

"Y/N go and freshen up first I'll take care of laundry and you will wash nothing I'll clean everything." I said pushing her in bathroom " sorry once again Jimin" She said looking down. "Now don't be sorry for what u have no control okay!" She nod and close the door.

I sigh and actually cleaned everything along with laundry. Girls are so brave do endure this many things in these painful days where we men have no clue about it. I made breakfast and waited she surely taking time and I waited for her.

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )