ADVENT

*******

*******

Y/N POV

So the next sentence of my mother put me up in utter shock.

"Baby we'll be reaching to you tomorrow morning hope you will like our visit? Hmm?"- my mom spoke through other line cheerfully.

But somehow hiding my terror I put my courage & answered "yes mom I'm happy & surprised too but at what exact time would you come?"- I asked calculating the time I have left.

"Umm maybe around 10:00 am or after considering traffic too." She said.

"Ok mom be safe while coming I'll wait for you & by the way (btw) you must be coming from car as always? " - I chuckled a bit knowing my mom's habit to save money anyhow by any means. Yup that's my mom's life motto.

"Yes hun you know I'm saving just for your grand cel--my mom was cut off by my dad abruptly taking over the line,

"we'll meet you tomorrow my daughter ok then you can talk unlimited, your mother will never stop if she gets over call you know her right" - my dad spoke & I agreed too after bit of talks with my father in his business & my business we finally ended up the call.

I felt suspicious though what she was talking about but I shrugged off maybe tomorrow I'll ask her.

Now it's literally 10pm & I was getting ready yes for filling up the grocery cause I very rare eat these weeks. If mom will get to know she'll chop me in fine pieces. Yes she was talking sweetly with me in call but if she got know tomorrow that I was not eating. She'll get upset & scold me too for avoiding the chaos I'll make sure to fill up with groceries.

Yes I'll definitely cook something delicious tomorrow for breakfast too. Well my office? Hahahaha tomorrow is Saturday means no office so weekend celebration after long hectic schedule with lots of problems some peace will come to my house along with my mother & father.

I reached the store which was 24/7 general Store access to everything in midnight which saved my life today for the first time. I shopped everything & the groceries were a lot so they suggested to get delivered in my address in half an hour & I agreed .

After ordering the veggies, non-veg & fruits from online website they informed that tomorrow early morning it will be delivered. I sighed in relief everything was done I did cleaning too along with guest room.

Now it was almost 12:48am & I completed the household chores everything. I lay down sleeping immediately cause of tiredness I was thinking about my parents visiting me made me a bit happy. Though I felt I don't deserve happiness but sometimes it's alright if it's happening then maybe god wished to be. Not getting any further thought I slept.

TIME SKIP

Early morning my bell rang & I was half sleep open the door seeing a joyful delivery man standing with me parcels.

"Good morning mam here you go with your parcel"- delivery man said handing over to me still smiling to the fullest which automatically made me smile too .

"Good morning to you too & thanks for taking the pain to delivering this early morning"- I spoke up gently to him cause he deserves that humbleness.

He said -"not to mention it's our duty mam , anyways I'll take my leave " - he said again smiling heartedly.

I stopped him & tipped him good amount which he deserves for his hard work. He again bowed & thanking me with his addicting smile cause this smile which I have never seen in anyone's face with purity for decades.

I saw the time & it was 5:14am so I wondered how fresh every item was looking , that he delivered too me . I once again thanked him remembering him. Unknowingly I smiled thinking of his face. I freshen up cause obviously I have to make breakfast a special one while taking bath I noticed my body has becomes thin which is again a sign of danger. Mom will definitely question me up with this , I have to answer smartly to not get any suspiciousness. I came out & wore a baggy clothes & entered the kitchen watching the time 5:55am .
"Okay! Let's get it with this "- boosting myself to start with the dishes.

( Author note - I'm sorry I'll not detailed up about the items cause I'm not expert in making foods ;)

While almost done breakfast I poured my omelets batter last dish to make rolls , I dialed my mom cause it was almost the time she picked in few rings .

"Yes hun we are about to reach in 10 minutes"- she spoke up knowing very well what I was going to ask her.
I chuckled and said "okay come soon" and ended the call.

After 10 minutes

The door bell rang & I already set up full table with breakfast. While opening the door hurriedly I tripped on my last finger toe ( clumsy me ) and yelped in pain but somehow I swallowed up the pain & opened the door giving a big hug to my mom and then to dad.

They came inside & I suggested them to freshen up fast & eat the breakfast first. They agreed & went to there room. I put up a bandage on my finger toe cause of bleeding & didn't wanted my parents to show my bruised toe getting them worried.

We sat up in table & enjoyed the breakfast.

While finishing up I stand up & put the plates in sink & got ready to wash but my mom stopped me mid way dragging me in my room to talk something. Doing the dishes then after I was confused of her sudden mood talking up with me , cause earlier we chatted a lot in the table. Then this personal talk what it could be I wondered.

(What do you think her mom has to talk this urgent to Y/N?)

(Do vote my chapter if you liked it and share your reviews:)