TENDER

*******

*******

Y/N POV

We reached the home unlocking and entering but all of sudden my conscious body make me run to washroom. I puked as much as my throat was scratched internally but my back felt a hand caressing and holding up my hair with other hand. I was tired from vomiting and washed my face. "Y/n let's get you to doctor what you say?" Jimin said worried in his tone was visible. I patted my side of the bed to lay him down. He with a sigh did and hugged me.

"Call the doctor tomorrow morning I'm pretty tired to do anything and I'm sure that it's first trimester pregnancy symptoms." He hums and patted my head to sleep and I did sleep quickly.

Next morning I was taken to hospital to check up as doctor suggested through the call cause I was feeling nausea to regular from yesterday night. Which turned my face paled from puking too much and all body part was in pain too. Jimin was worried and didn't get sleep though cause of my puking sound wake him too.

"Mrs.Park let's go doctor is waiting." I take a deep breath to not get nervous and went with Jimin holding my hands. We sat opposite to the doctor. "Hello Mrs. Park and Mr. Park I'm Choi Min-ho your gynecologist and will check you up regularly whole your pregnancy ok." I nod at him. "So as I got to know about the doctor who checked you that night, any more symptoms you feel?" I spoke with a hesitation but Jimin with a caress with my hand to speak in relax tone.

"I'm having nausea way to much from yesterday night and my whole body is feel like breaking apart in pain , headache is persistent." I said with a sigh. "Okay Mrs Park let me explain you this you have to endure this for a week or two and it's first trimester pregnancy so your body will habituate with changes slowly." I nod at him understanding. " Do tell me your conception held last so I'll figure to what supplements I have to give." I was too flustered to answer the question of doctor Choi.

Taking the clue Jimin answered "nine days ago". Doctor wrote the information and answered " So it's early pregnancy so do care of yourself lot and don't stress too much eat healthy as much as possible stay hydrated too." Jimin and I nod at doctor. "Do visit me once in a month to run your check ups. Here your vitamins and supplements of few pain relief tablets."

The doctor gave us the prescription and we thanked and went to our home directly taking medicine on our way. " Jimin I'm scared is being mom this much difficult?" I said getting emotional the pains were taking my emotions best of me. He cupped my cheeks and spoke "My big baby can do it and I know YOU are strong for me and our baby." I nod at him and he peck my forehead. "Wish mom would be their to gave me her experience" I said in whispering but audible for him a tear escape my eye.

"For my big baby how could I change your mood hmm? Food how it sounds?" He said in cute voice which distract me from sadness and made me chuckle. "Sounds perfect but it should my favorite." He salute me cutely and I pinched his cheek. "But what you going to make?" I said curiously he said "Black bean noodles your favorite". I scrunched my nose listening to him "Aniiiiiiii I want to eat bibimbap." I said proudly but his reaction was shocked .

"But it's mine favorite food how came you want to eat and black bean noodles you said once upon time can eat 'whole life'." I was confused too but something strike "ooh your baby is demanding that's why". He smiled proudly and patted my stomach looking at the tummy. "Appa will make you world best bibimbap my small baby okay!" I coo at the interaction of Jimin and my infant which is in my tummy. 

We ate his famous delicious bibimbap and laughed watched movie and cuddled all along the night and slept. I can't wait to see my baby when he/she comes in this world.

TIME SKIP ( AFTER 5 MONTHS )

Time flew fast too fast as I was doing very fine and Jimin bear my every emotions too maturely. First trimester was difficult for me but as time passes I became more habituated and now I was in second trimester. Jimin appointed a lady to take care of my everything though she completes her tasks in evening and left. Her name is Mina and she is young lady but too kind she has two children one daughter of 12 years and other son 16 years she always mention her experiences which made me feel like someone is their to teach me parenthood.

However my parents and his parents is still distant with me but do contact Jimin which gave me relief atleast they don't hate him. But the agreement date is soon which is our one year anniversary is near which gave me happiness and scared chills too. Scared that I hope we don't have to divorce if something his parents is able to pull some sort of trick. Happiness that what I expected is totally different from where I'm here with my most precious creatures my husband and our baby sign of our love.

It reminds me again that those sixth week how I saw Jimin cry like a baby listening to our baby heartbeat , I too cried but laughed how childish he was behaving. He almost everywhere took care of me delicately without giving me any stress. I still do my job but from home and entering too my third trimester pregnancy Jimin told me not to do anymore which I agreed but in condition after having baby I'll continue when I'll recovery from post delivery. I was wearing frock style dress as it's more comfy than any other outfit.

 I was wearing frock style dress as it's more comfy than any other outfit

   (Current in the outfit with baby bump slight)

"Mrs. Park I'm taking my leave early today cause my daughter is sick if you allow-" I cut her off "do take care of her go fast I'm fine don't worry and here take this." I said handing her some money. "It didn't needed Mrs -" I held her hand and said "it's for your daughter and buy her favorite meal and spend your time with her she'll recover fast". I said smiling she patted my head " god always bless you and give you healthy baby". She smiled I revert back too with that she left.

After an hour it was getting evening and there is a knock on the door I opened without checking and -

( Do vote for chapter if you liked and share your reviews: )