SENTIMENT

*******

*******

Y/N POV

"What happened mom ? Why all of a sudden you wanted talk in personal"? - I asked curiously. She hold me softly & made me sit in the bed with her opposite to each other. Then she caress my left cheek keeping a small smile -"Hun tell me honestly is everything alright ? Are you doing well ? Is something bothering you". She said in one go leaving my mind & body numb not knowing what to speak but I put my hand on her and said composing my self -"yes mom everything is well just office work sometimes it drains our most of energy . I concluded giving her smile.

"Baby it's not only the stress I can see through something more is happening right"? - she catch me off guard. I said slight stuttering -"N-no mom." She again questioned me "see Y/n I'm not forcing you to speak any further if you are not comfortable cause now you are adult & not everything can be shared to m-"

I cut her off by saying -"no mom it's not that much serious & don't ever think that I'll not share with you cause I'm adult ; even if I'm not comfortable with anyone I consider only u to solve my problem". I said giving her a side hug, she caress my hair & said giving a small chuckle-

"Hun I must say you're the best thing happened in my life & that attachment is now forever , even the slightest pain of yours is something I'll always try to remove from your life okay!. I nodded in her embrace & closed my eyes for sometimes remembering the past events but it was not something so serious to open up to her & made her worry without any reason cause it was my fault to date him. So I remained silence embracing my mom more tightly. That's the thing I needed the most.

After few minutes, we sit up straight & my mom interrogate me again -" but why you looking so thin not eating properly huh?".

I gulped & said from past few weeks I was very busy so she somehow got convinced & warmed me not to do this again.

Mom spoke again seeing my face worried could be seen in her face-" Baby you should sleep properly & do take care of your eyes it's beautiful things God has gifted you so anytime you might needed to showcase this angel face okay!. I didn't got the clue of her statement so I said .

"Mom what's to showcase & to whom?"

She shrugged & dodge my question swiftly - "Hun nothing just take care of yourself".

I too shrugged & she hold my foot abruptly putting me off guard to just see my swell in finger toe. " Uhh grow up girl , how many times I said do care for yourself & don't get hurt but no this clumsy girl never listen "- putting up the bandage from drawer.

I smiled, hugged & kissed her on cheek. She too smiled and pat my head .

I spent a good time with my mother. When we reached in living room my father concluded the phone call with someone.

"Who was on other side?" -My mom asked to my dad. "My close friend of mine convincing me too visit him someday " - giving some rough signals through eyes but I didn't get any hint so I asked -"anything special which I'm missing"?

My dad stood up and said putting up a good smile along with patting my head . " With time being everything will get crystal clear have patience, well to say we'll be leaving in two days to Busan okay? "

I frowned listening to him -"why?"
He said chuckling-" no hun we wanted to stay more but something came up okay".

I made him promised to spent more time with me next time. He nodded smiling at me.

TIME SKIP ( AFTER TWO DAYS )

"MOM DAD you'll come right? not again in long gaps huh?"- I said hugging them in group. They smiled and kissed my forehead assuring me surely next time will be soon .

After sending them Busan from flight this time , not compromising in comfort for them. Cause this time I secretly booked the flight to gave them a comfort experience too . As it was early morning flight I sent them & left for office.

As soon as I entered my office , my boss secretary showed up infront of me.
"Good morning Miss Lee." -Mr.kang said (secretary of my boss).

I slight bow him entering in the lift with him following me, "so what's the purpose of approaching me?"- I said knowing well what he'll next tell me.

"Hahahaha I see you are way to smart but don't try to eat up my position by showing this skills of yours to boss or else I'll be fired for being obvious in everything " - he said in one go I chuckled & assured him this won't happen.

After bit chit chat with Mr. Kang I got to know that my boss was asking for me on sharp 10:00am at his cabin. Which I was obviously knowing that this is the only reason of Mr Kang approaching me.

As I was early in office I did my first hour schedule work & then I saw time 9:50am I stood up from my seat & started approaching to CEO of the company's cabin.

I knocked twice & entered his office as a deep voice echoed as "Come in". I went in & Bow him 90° showing my respect to him. He then glanced me told me to sit up in his opposite chair. I settled down with straight back.

He looked me carefully,& then spoke - "I wonder sometimes why don't you want to be my secretary? Even though you said don't want to so do I respect your decision but think about it again okay?!". Then I said again the same line as always for this position-"thank you Mr. Jeon for the offer but I'm happy with my current position " I said showing him sincere smile.

He nodded nonchalantly & said "though u deserve to be paid handsome salary for this & I'm increasing you increment too excellent work you have kept up this week. Keep it up " I thanked Mr Jeon but the next line made me utter confusion & shocked.

(What do you think Mr Jeon have said to Y/N?)

(Do vote for the chapter if you liked & share your reviews:)