PAIN

*******

*******

Y/N POV

My dad never ever till this moment raised hand on me and I was so shocked that he believe all these fake proof. But who could I blame the edited was done so skillfully that anyone can fall in trap. I tried to speak but Jimin's mom made me shut. "How you still have guts Y/n to justify yourself not have shame and showing fake tears huh.?" I was so stunned to listen her so harsh tone. She continued " If you liked my younger son and have relationship with him then you should have said on that first meeting." She said coming near me I looked down it was only half truth.

"I blame Jihyun too cause he never told about you how slut you are and thank god in time being he told us. Cause all you do is satisfy yourself with money and men." She said glaring at me. "sorry mom but she was threatening me in the name of hyung so I was scared but with evidence I want to tell you all." Jihyun said in fake scared manner. I was in verge of sobbing but held and tried to spoke but again Jimin's mom spoke "Shut it bitch enough of your bullshit now you will leave this house and cut off all ties with Jimin enough of you using him." It made me shocked and widen my eyes with her statement.

"Mom please don't I can't leave without him, it's all fake he is faming me in false accuse let me explain too-" Jimin's mom too slapped me with a tight impact ." Just shut up and leave this house immediately no one wants to hear your explanation and I'll send the divorce paper wherever in the world you'll be living. But better you die. I won't let my Jimin too fall in your trap." She said and dragged me to the main gate harshly I looked over my own mom but she was crying without sparing me glance.

"Go and live with your escorts don't show us your face ever." She snatched my bag and pushed me shutting the door without letting me explain. "Mom please let me explain." I said sobbing loudly as I was feeling so upset she didn't open the door with my continuous knock. After a minutes guards dragged me out of the Mansion gate. "Please let me go in talk to my parents." I said in requesting to guards but they just said me to leave. "We have orders you are prohibited from here." Tear escape from my eyes and left walking in the streets.

My head was feeling dizzy so I sat nearby park not able to walk as I was sure in dark not know what to do. was not having hand phone, money nothing I was just sitting in the park staring blankly at the sky. How could I reach to Jimin don't know will he leave me too looking at the pics but I vigorously shake my head in denial. I felt so much betrayal that Wonwoo too was teamed up with Jihyun to make me look slut infront of my parents which more clenched my heart. I was working so hard for his branch but still what got back stabbing.

I spent a hour crying, sobbing and staring blankly nowhere particular. My face was getting pale as chill winds were passing and my throat was dry. But I have no water to drink my head was hurting too much I held my head and search for convince store. After a minutes of walking my legs were hurting too I entered in the shop. I went to pick the bottle of water and went in the counter. "Excuse me can you please give me this water in free." I said looking down never in my life I thought to beg for water the men was eyeing me up and down in wired manner. "Looking at your presence I don't feel you are beggar to not able to purchase water."

I was extremely embarrassed with his insults a tear escape my eyes. "Please" I again said in pleading tone , I should really die for me being this much shameful. "take this and let her take water." I looked up too least expected to meet him now in this condition. The casher took the money from him and gave me disgust look swiping his card. "Eyes on screen don't you dare to look her like that." He said growling at cashier , he nodded being in fear. "Thanks for visiting p-please come again." He took his snacks along with me taking me out of the store. I stepped out and blackness surround me with all the pains.

The last I hear him "Y-Y/N wake up open your eyes." I smiles at him and said "Please let J-Jimin know that I didn't do anything wrong." And with that I faint.

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/N fainted in my arms , I called the doctor in my house cause she was still breathing so I took her to my car and placed her gently in the back seat. So many bad thoughts started coming in my mind but I have to stay positive or Jimin hyung will kill me if any thing happens to her. Not that I fear of my death but I'll not able to forgive if something happens to her. I drive my car to to full speed with safety.

I took Y/N in my arms and take her to my room placing in my bed. She was continuously chanting Jimin hyung name which made me ponder something serious has happened that's why she was begging for water in the store too. My thought of chain was broke by the bell and hurriedly opened the door. "Please doctor check her fast she is breathing but panting a lot." The doctor came with me check her thoroughly and told me leave for sometime outside in my room. I was biting my nails in anxious state when doctor came.

"What's your relation with her Jungkook?" The doctor said in serious tone. "I'm her friend more like my brother's wife." I said as Yes all my hyungs are my brother a perfect word family. "Where is her husband?" She said interrogating me ."He is in Japan but I'm here as an guardian so you can tell me is she okay? " I said fearing that no bad thing happened to her.

"She is pregnant Jungkook." It made me so happy but doctor made me stop my heartbeat "But the condition is critical she ---"

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )