Chapter 67

~Jasmine

"Such a pretty baby" Deep dulcet voice rang in my ear. I sighed, turning round in the mirror to see my open back, my back dips clearly on full display. Pulling at the hems again I tried in vain to bring it down.

At least my derriere looked cute.

He trailed open mouthed kisses from my neck to my bare shoulder, his long slender fingers going to tuck my hair to the side, granting him full access to my exposed shoulders. "So fucking pretty baby" he whispered against my skin, his hot breath flushing across my neck.

"It's a little too much don't you think?" I asked, looking at him through the full framed mirror we stood in front of. His calloused comforting hands wrapped around my stomach, his big frame leaning behind me as his head was tucked in the crook of my neck, momentarily dipping to inhale my scent. He pulled back, turning me around in his arms to face him. My hand instinctively went for his shirt, my little fingers playing with his buttons, knowing all too well his adoring eyes were on me, taking in what was his.

"It's beautiful baby, only worthy of you" he assured, cupping my cheeks with his hand he nudged my face up, my gaze meeting gorgeous emerald green orbs swirling with love, adoration and lust."So fucking gorgeous. You look like mine"

The dress wasn't a typical one you would wear on a dinner date.

No

It was those kind of dresses you would admire and walk past because you know you would never be able to pull it off. It was a gorgeous beige colour, backless satin dress. The fabric felt so devilishly good against my skin but the thin hands didn't do much in hiding my collar bones. The beige of the dress made it look classy, and by classy I meant expensive. Diamond stud earrings adorned my ears, a little teardrop necklace dangling from my neck. I looked like a million bucks. My chestnut hair cascaded down my shoulders in waves, their light highlights prominent in its tides. A few strands sweep across my shoulder in little effort to hide their exposed skin.

"Yours" I whispered slowly, like a silent promise. Reaching on my tippy toes to plant a soft kiss on his cheek, pulling back with a cheeky smile curved at my lips.

He tucked a few strands behind my shoulder, leaving some exposed skin out, "Honestly tesoro you look like a piece of art, my own personal dose of madness and heaven. My salvation, all mine" he placed a lingering kiss to the tip of my nose, making me scrunch it up, giggling. His greedy hands trail down to grab a fist full of my derriere making me gasp. "Gosh baby you look so damn sexy in this dress, don't worry" He nudged my head up, pinching my chin. "I don't care if you don't think you're pretty, but for me you're the epitome of beauty"

My heart skipped, as in skipped;jumped two steps and jumped again. The depth of truth and endearment in his eyes almost made my knees buckle underneath me. He really felt that way, gosh. I gazed away, in a failed attempt to hide my coloured cheeks. He leaned down, placing kisses all over my face, making it blaze brighter.
"I so want to kiss you right now" he breathed out, desire and want echoing in his voice as his eyes travelled from mine to my plum lips "But I'm afraid if I do you won't be able to walk after"he smiled.

I cupped his face, letting my fingers trail down his prominent jaw line, running over his stubble. He looked down at me, eyes burning holes into mine. "What if I don't want to?" I asked, looking up at him with a seductive gaze, my hands running down the wide expanse of his chest.

He honestly looked immaculate in his all black attire. His black t-shirt that flushed shamelessly against his build, his fitted suit trousers and his expensive Italian dress shoes. His shirt had their first three buttons open, revealing the swell of perfectly sculpted chests amidst clear tan tatted skin. His suit jacket was sprawled lazily on his bed. He looked more physically powerful and domineering without it. Delicious.