~Chapter 26

DAMON

"The prick drugged her" I spoke through clenched teeth, my jaw tightening as I walked further out of the room and shut the door behind me, not intending our noise to wake Jasmine.

I doubt it would though
She'd been out for a good 12 hours now.

I was beginning to worry but the doctor assured me she would wake up soon, the drugs that son of a bitch used on her were very strong, the dosage had gotten out for hand so these were the effects.

I began my journey to my home study, Ray close behind me.

"How much damage are we talking about here?" I let out an exhausted sigh, running a hand through my disheveled hair.

"A lot of damage boss" his eyes held a lot of sympathy for Jasmine, I and the situation we were currently facing.

I deflate back into my seat, scratching my stubble as I brain stormed for ideas to get us out of this, specifically Jasmine.
She wasn't used to this kind of life and I needed to keep her out of it as much as I could.

"Call a meeting, with my closest associates, we need to discuss this matter as soon as possible" I announced while Raymond already started sending the necessary e-mails.

I grumble, I hated this kind of things, the media fucks up everything and they had managed to put up the one thing I didn't want on the tabloids....

Jasmine

It all happened so fast and I was too angry to take notice of anything, of the media taking pictures of everything that was going on. Even if I could have seen them, there was little to nothing I could do about them, they are such a nuisance to the lives of every prominent person, but the thing is they have protection.

If they were abused or mishandled by anyone, it would cause a public uprising against he or she who dared to manipulate the public's need to be informed, and that ladies and gentlemen is why the press had such balls to do as they pleased and make all our lives a living hell.

Even if the information they carried was unnecessary and a total invasion of privacy they still felt like entitled bitches, who had the right to put all our private matters for the whole world to see, and it's exactly what they did.

And for someone like me, whose life is hardly ever out there, this news spread like wildfire, covering all and every news channel in a matter of seconds.
Every page, every vlog, every newspaper, every magazing had this on their tabloids;

"FAMOUS MULTI-BILLIONAIRE DAMON IDRIS BLACKWOOD, SON OF THE LATE MR DICK HARRISON WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA GETTING CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH HIS P. A, MS. JASMINE SCOTT, WHO REPORTEDLY STARTED WORKING FOR HIM ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO. THE TWO WERE SEEN HUGGING AFFECTIONATELY DURING A PARTY THROWN BY MR JACE ANDERSON"

I sigh, remembering the headings and the millions of e-mails I kept getting from relatives, associates and others.
I just switched of my phone and tossed it aside like I seemed to be doing to all my problems nowadays.

I had no idea how Jasmine would react to this when she found out. Her safety was also on the line here, all at once.
Her name and photos were all out there, on news channels, podcasts. Everyone was eating this up like hotcakes.

Such jobless douche bags, they had nothing better to do than stalk the internet till they got another big scoop to talk about and by the looks of it, this won't die down any time soon.

I sigh again, the idea of speaking to Jasmine after this slowly seeming crazy to me. How exactly would I explain it to her, that her life is not going to be the same ever again, because the media saw it as entertainment worthy to put such false information about her on the tabloids and now it's everywhere. She would have to change every single thing about her now, she was at risk of the crazy paparazzi and I'm sure without a doubt, they are already raiding her home as I sit here, contemplating how to break such news to her.

It isn't that hard Damon
I had to remind myself.
I would even go as far as to lock her up here if it meant I could keep her away from all of this. I just hoped Gerald was able to get there before all her things were stolen or possibly destroyed.

The paparazzi were crazy and the worst part was they were never going to stop until they got what they wanted.

I just hoped it wouldn't cost me my tesoro.

#####

Hey loveliessss,
Been a while since my last update

Sorry for the wait though❤
School hasn't been going easy on us seniors and apparently it's getting worse.

So expect occasional updates till further notice
But trust me it's just getting good
(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

I'll try update again this week but until then loving the support you guys🧡
Y'all are awesome 👏
And those my special lil readers who take time to vote ❤
Y'all have a special place in my heart

Extra love
See y'all soonest ♡

~LBmeee