~Chapter 4

~Damon

"I'm really sure about this one Damon, she's a striking beauty, unlike any other you'd ever see, she's really sexy too. There's just something about her that you won't be able to resist I'm sure"

I stared at her file and the picture of the girl in here was definitely beautiful, gorgeous even.
I read her name out loud
"Jasmine Scott"
Age: 21
Height: 5'4
"You can't expect me to give a girl, I know nothing about a job just because you find her sexy and attractive Raymond"

This was definitely not the first time he had done this. The last few girls he brought were all sluts, they were so unbearable and irritating. I couldn't even stand them for 2 second let alone making them my personal assistant.

"She's already on her way sir and I know I haven't been the best at judgement prior to this moment but she's different,trust me. I want this one, she's the one for me sir"

Is he serious right now?
I am not going to waste my time entertaining a slut when I have better things to do.
Where did he even find her?

He is over selling this, yes I fuck with some off them but that's it. One night and that's all, but I didn't want to entertain this idea any more. "No call her off"
I'm going to kill him

" hello, a-am I in the right place?"

An angelic voice cut me off and I stared at the girl with milky brown hair walk discreetly into my office, her light foot steps putting me into a trance.
"Sir, sir?"
I put down the phone refusing to let my gaze leave this girl, afraid I would just wake up from a dream.
Her brown milky curls were pulled up into a loose bun as some strands framed her perfect youthful olive face. Her big dark eyes stared back at me and I could feel a knot forming in my chest. It was like she was seeing right into me, her gaze was penetrating into mine.

She was perfect, everything about her was perfect. Raymond's words and her picture did absolutely no justice to her beauty. Her face was rosy red as she stared down at her two feet, she nervously played with her fingers and nibbled on her lower lip. An action that didn't go unnoticed by me, I watched her lips shamelessly as she pursed them, momentarily sucking on them.

She stared at me, definitely intimidated as I got unto my feet.
I came face to face with her, towering over her petite figure, careful I wasn't completely overshadowing her.

"Ms Scott, it's not very polite to walk into someone's office without knocking" I spoke in a calm and subtle tone, my voice coming out deeper than intended as I stared down at her.

"M-my apologies s-sir"
Her angelic voice came through in barely a whisper as the word rolled off her lips so naturally. I don't think anyone has ever called me sir that way before, it was like she gave it a new meaning.

She was perfect, everything I wanted and didn't even know I did

Sorry Raymond, but Ms Scott is mine.

Eeeekkk!!!!
Thins are getting steamyyy!!!!!! 😆♥︎
Thanks for sticking this long ᰔᩚ
Keep being the awesome readers you are❣