~Chapter 43

Damon

I gawked and felt my throat go dry as I watched my tesoro descend the flight of stairs. She looked devilishly alluring and ravishing in the dress.

When I had seen her admiring it in my mall from afar I knew it would look even better on her. Mother and I spoke about it and she helped take Jasmine away so I'd be able to purchase the dress without her knowing.

I watched her cheeks flush a scarlet hue as her gaze flew to my face. I let my eyes travel down her body and I was left utterly speechless at her beauty. The dress clung greedily to her curves. The off shoulder had a dangerous dip, her cleavage spilling out. Her shoulders were on full display and I couldn't help the thoughts that invaded my mind at the sight. Her chestnut brown hair cascaded down her shoulders in waves, stopping below back. My eyes roamed her face, the presence of minimal make up evident.

She took meek steps towards mother and I, stopping a few inches away from me.

"You look ravishing tesoro" I purred, taking long strides towards her. Picking her hand I placed soft kisses at the tip of her knuckles, making her face burn even more. I pulled back, staring straight into her eyes before letting her hand go.

*****

"Damon?"
I heard her melodious voice call out for me and I forgot how much I loved hearing my name from her lips. She made it sound like a song of praise.

"Yes tesoro?" I answered, turning to look at her as she nibbled on her lower lip, curiosity evident in her melting honey gaze.

"Where are we going? And it was you who dropped this dress at my door wasn't it?"

I couldn't help the smirk that stretched at my lips, "Are you really asking for my answer? I feel like you already know the answer to that question tesoro".

She licked at her lips, nervously shuffling her feet "At least can I know where we're going?"

A party. Black Empire is hosting a party for our closest associates and as my wife" I gazed down at her, meeting her gaze and holding it . "You are obliged to attend as well"

Her face flushed with uneasiness "P-party? Full of rich high class people!? " she shrieked, nervously fiddling with her hands.

I turned to her, worry marrying my features as I took in her state, "Something wrong tesoro?"

"I can't be seen at such a party!" She began, her eyes wide and frantic."I don't even look the part and now I'm going to be in the midst of the high and mightiest in the city looking like this" she gestured towards her dress and I frowned, confused. She looked absolutely stunning. She would look better than any rich pompous woman there. She looked ever so adorable as she nibbled on her lips feeling insecure I would guess. She was so beautiful and she didn't even know it.

I snake my hands around her waist, pulling her into my chest. She opened her tight squeezed eyes and gazed up. I stared down, deeply into her dark pool chocolate gaze. My eyes momentarily drifted to her lips and back to her eyes. My hand held firmly onto her waist, pulling her flushed against me ,so I felt every curve of her. Her hands gripped onto his broad shoulders in reflex.

"You are part of the highest and mightiest tesoro '' I spoke, looking directly into her eyes. "You look like a queen. My queen and anyone there would frail in comparison to your beauty". The blood rushed to her ears and cheeks as I pulled her impossibly closer and crashed my lips against hers. A gasp escaped her lips as I moulded mine against hers. A burst of satisfaction raked through me, making me sigh against her lips in content. Her eyes fluttered closed and after moments of unresponsiveness she kissed me back.

She actually kissed me back

The kiss sent fireworks erupting all over my body as our lips moved in sync. I bit her bottom lip for entrance, warning a gasp from her , a moan escaping her parted lips. The sound of her moaning made my brain go into overdrive and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes into shreds. I slid my tongue into her mouth, making her moan out as pleasure racked her whole body. It was like our tongues were moulded together. She slid her hands into my hair, gently tugging at my curls.

That was my breaking point and moaned into her mouth as she arched her body further against mine. I slid my hand down to the slit that ran up her thighs as I began caressing her open thigh.

I pulled away, sensing she was out of breath and I as well. I stared deeply into her eyes, bringing my hand to cup her cheek. I used the pad of my thumb to caress her cheek. She was panting badly, her flushed cheeks red and glossy.

I stared at her lips wanting more. They were red and swollen
I settled for a lingering kiss on her forehead before pulling away from her, her cheeks colouring a warm pink. As if on cue the elevator doors slid open, signalling we were at the ground floor. "Sir?" The driver called out as Jasmine turned and stared at him with flushed cheeks. She looked hysterical, possibly assuming he had seen the whole thing. I smiled at her shyness.

~hey cocossss
I know y'all missed Damon's POV so I hope you enjoyed this chapter ♡

See y'all soon❤

Love y'all 🤭❤