Chapter 65

a/n; The following chapter contains a lot of MATURE CONTENT!!! 18+ Read at your own risk.... Please don't hate on me for the slow updates.. I'm trying... Hope you enjoy this!!! ♡

~Jasmine

I moaned out, loving the way his erotic tongue teased and sucked on my nipples. My mind was going crazy, the burning flame of pleasure igniting throughout my body as he traced the curve of my breasts making me whimper, biting down on my lower lip.

He pulled away, excitement and mischief dancing in his hooded gaze. I watched him with ragged breaths, my need for oxygen becoming secondary to my carnal sexual desires. My desire for him.

He looked so sexy, his dark curls tussled, a few steady strands falling onto his forehead. His five o'clock stubble made his jawline look more prominent. His figure was so alluring, it oozed sex and dropped with dominant masculinity one that I knew couldn't be matched by any man. For my Damon wasn't any ordinary man. The way the rays from the moon bounced off his muscles, giving them a sort of imaginary line. His big arms that always held me protectively but tenderly like I was some expensive very fragile piece of china. His tight torso that served as a hoop for my legs during cuddle time, his slender fingers that stirred me up so badly it had me gasping for more. There was no doubt this man was drool worthy, immaculately gorgeous. Respectfully.

With the blink of an eye he had flipped us, having me at the headboard, clutching it for balance while he laid beneath me, his face under my throbbing core. I looked down at him confused.

What was I supposed to be doing here?

His hands gripped my bare hips, rocking them back and forth, rubbing my bare sex against his greedy lips in the process. I got the idea. Reluctantly I clutched harder onto the headboard and began grinding my throbbing core against his mouth. I moaned out, my body shaking as his ravenous mouth devoured my clit; licking, sucking and nibbling on it. His stubble against my pussy was driving me crazy and I was certain it would leave marks. His marks on me. It sent a shock through my body, making my breasts jump with each raged and furious thrust. I screamed out, his hands gripping my derrierè hard as he increased the paste, rocking my hips back and forth against his face.

"Like your throne baby?" He asked, his voice deep and husky rumbling between my thighs, the vibrantion making me moan as pleasure wracked through my body

Oh my gosh
It felt so good, his mouth sucking on my cunt, teasing me with strokes of his moist hot tongue inside of me. It was like I was going to explode, I felt the immense pressure building up in my lower abdomen. I curled my toes, trying my best to reign in my climax, wanting more but at the same time wanting to release. His plum lips felt so good between my legs I wondered how I ever lived without this feeling.

Fuck! I was going to cum, everywhere, on his face.

"Damon!" I cried out, trying my best to warn him but he ignored my desperate cries and continued his pleasurable torture on me. I was on the edge, I felt like any moment I would pass out from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

"Release baby, go on. Cum all over my face, cum for daddy". With that I released, letting everything flow out as my body jerked, one after the other waves of relief pooled out of me. I screamed, my body shaking as I squirted everywhere, holding tightly to the headboard, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

••••••

"Morning baby" a velvet soft voice greeted, the tenderness in his tone making my eyes flutter open to meet a glistening pair of emerald green eyes. They looked like all the stars in the skies were stolen and woven beautifully into his captivating orbs. "You passed out on me" he whispered, making my face bleach beet red.