~Chapter 34

Jasmine

"Stop squirming you little squirt!" Ray teased, holding me down trying to push more flower unto my face

"Get off me you nitwit!" I cursed trying to push him off me, giggling uncontrollably.

He pushed a handful of flour onto my face, smearing my face, nose and cheeks.
He jumped off, making a beeline for the kitchen while I shot up, running in after him.

"You're gonna pay!" I roared racing after him.

I jumped him and we crashed on the ground, with me straddling him. I placed punches all over his face as he tried in vain to shake me off. I dumped a whole bowl of floor onto his face, smearing more and more into his hair as he giggled, sneezing all over the place.

He grabs my waist and turns us over so I was underneath him. Taking the upper hand he proceeded to tickle my sides, making me squirm to get away.

Gasp, "Ray, s-stop" gasp"Ray!"

I blinked tears away as he proceeded to tickle my sides making my stomach hurt as I laughed out the more.

Ray and I had become really close over the past few weeks I'd been here. We'd occasionally bake together, watch Netflix and make fun of each other. I had found a reason to smile after such a long time. Most times it was awkward but we made it work. He was bubbly, cheerful and enthusiastic, the exact opposite of me but we worked well together.

"Say it and I'll stop!" He grinned devilishly. "Say it!"

He tortured me the more as I gasped for air "Okay! Okay" I gasped
"You're a better cook!" I squeaked out as he let go of me and just then the kitchen door flew open and Damon walked in. The expression on his face was dangerously grim and I could see his algae eyes turning a dark green as he took in our position and the state of the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on here!" He growled, making me flinch.
I had never heard such a deafening sound in my life. Ray rolled away from me and got up, helping me to my feet as I stared at Damon. I didn't know why but I felt guilty.
Guilty!? Fucking guilty!? I couldn't look him in the eye

"Chill dude, it's nothing we'll clean up" Ray defended as he strolled out of the kitchen, possibly to get some cleaning supplies from the store room.

I gazed up to find Damon's eyes turn to slits as he stared back at me. I picked at my lips, gazing away from him. I was glad Ray walked away before Damon would lash out on him or worse, beat him up.

Before I could open my mouth to speak Damon had walked out of the kitchen, leaving me confused.

I felt a tug at my heart, something wanted me to run after him and assure him nothing was happening between us but I kept my feet glued to the floor, not willing to come as vulnerable and dotting but I still couldn't shake away the feeling.

Pulling at my apron I throw it aside, trying in vain to dust off the flour from my clothes. I ran my hands through my hair, making it messier.

My mind was all over the place and I didn't know how I was feeling towards Damon. His reaction shouldn't have made my chest tight but it did and I didn't like the feeling...

I pushed it away walking out of the kitchen, going straight for my room.

~Hey chicaaaassss

Hope you liked this chapter.
I know it was a let down considering the length and all but don't worry things are about to get hotterrr🙂

Please comment, share and follow me :)

Would love to know your thoughts in the comments, anything you wanna contribute to or make a request feel free to drop it off and I promise to look by it.
Any ones specific pov
Like Jace.. and so

Love you all❤
And to my silent readers love you too❤