Plans

The young couple was enjoying a lazy Sunday morning cuddled in bed. Taehyung was switching between being totally awake and seriously drowsy with Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook was enjoying the soft touches of his lover's hands while browsing through the Internet. Jungkook doesn't use social media apps aside from Pinterest and a particular quote caught his attention then he started reading it aloud.

After reading the quote, a serene silence enveloped the room and Jungkook decided to stare at Taehyung's face to wait for the elder's reaction

After reading the quote, a serene silence enveloped the room and Jungkook decided to stare at Taehyung's face to wait for the elder's reaction. "I am not delaying my dreams, my love. I am simply pondering over my options. You know that in any plans that I'll make, you will be in the front and center of it all," Taehyung assured Jungkook. The young artist can't still help himself from getting worried so after kissing Taehyung's slender fingers one by one, he responded, "I can't help but get worried. It's been a month since you started staying here in Paris with me and last week Yoonie hyung already informed us that he has finalized the sale of the house that he found for us back home but you still haven't told me of your plans. Didn't we promise to always be there for each other? Talk to me, Jagiya? Tell me what's holding you back?"

Taehyung was intently looking at Jungkook's face and he could see the worry etched in it. Taehyung then leaned slowly towards Jungkook and pressed a soft kiss on his pouty lips. A kiss that started to be soft turned into a heated one in just a second and all it took was for Taehyung to nibble on Jungkook's bottom lips. Taehyung would never get tired of kissing Jungkook. He would never get tired of tasting his lover's lips. A taste that is uniquely Jungkook. "No more kisses, Jagiya. You should not distract me like that," Jungkook stated. "I'm sorry, my love. I wasn't trying to distract you. You simply have the most sexy lips that would never fail to tempt me into kissing them," Taehyung remarked while tracing Jungkook's lips with his index finger. But after seeing Jungkook's waiting face, Taehyung started talking, "When I saw that sasaeng fan waiting on my front door, I got scared not because of my own security. I got scared thinking that we will always have that possibility in our future. I got scared thinking, what if it was you who had to face that sasaeng fan? Or what if those sasaeng fans approached you with ill intentions? I can't handle you getting hurt. I don't easily get scared but just the thought of you getting hurt brings a chill down my spine. If me being in the limelight would cause any harm towards you, I will never be able to forgive myself. I thought after I've been upfront about my relationship status I won't be subjected anymore to these indecent situations but it was probably just wishful thinking on my end."

"Jagiya, thank you for always thinking about my well-being and all the things you just mentioned can really happen. But if we let our fears prevail, what will happen to your dreams? I would not be able to forgive myself as well if I will be the hindrance to your dreams. I know how much you love acting. I know how much you enjoy seeing the audience's feedback to your drama series and you were so excited when you shared with me the new scripts that were offered to you as well. And what about your real fans? Those who are looking forward to your new projects?" Jungkook voiced his worries. He doesn't want Taehyung to give up on his dreams because of things that could really be prevented. They simply have to choose wisely the people that they should trust. He himself was able to keep his identity from the art world and up until this day, the public is still not aware of the real person behind the painter JK. But if asked, he is willing to give up his privacy as long as Taehyung could continue acting. Seeing that his lover is in deep thoughts, Jungkook started to get on top of Taehyung, leaned down to stick their noses and foreheads together, and softly whispered while cradling his lover's face in both of his hands, "If there's no way for me to stop you from getting scared then let's get scared together. But while we get scared for each other's well being, let's also focus on those things that we can control and let go of those worries that are out of our hands. Our family is with us always and they have found a detached house for us which is also located in a gated community so we can be more at ease about our privacy. Namjoon hyung also arranged an assistant for you whom we can certainly trust since this assistant was suggested by our long term family attorney and you'll only have this assistant since Joonie hyung would personally be your manager. These steps are all the best things that we could do in this situation and if this won't still be enough to keep our privacy safe then let's cross that bridge when we get there. I just don't want you to altogether give up on the career path that you always wanted when there are limits to things that we could control. I promise that whatever happens I will always be by your side and you have to trust me on that."

Hearing those words made Taehyung embrace Jungkook tightly and voice out the thoughts that he was having earlier, "I'm so blessed to have you in my life, Kookie. I do understand those things that you mentioned but these past few years of being with you really made me realize that one of the key factors to being happy is by surrounding ourselves with the correct people. I was already blessed with my immediate family because Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung and Jiminie were always there for me. But after meeting you, I gained a lot more good people who gave a positive influence in my life since Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung are one of the best role models anyone could ever ask. I always wanted us to be surrounded by those positive influences and I know that a lot of my fans are also like that. But I know as well that in a crowd, we could not immediately tell who are those that have bad intentions for us so as much as possible I don't want to be surrounded or followed by a crowd anymore. I did talk to Namjoon hyung about it and he gave me an option of joining the creative and content management team of the company which I'm already familiar with since I did my internship with that same team. We did talk as well that if I still want to act then we could look into auditioning in 1 movie role every 2 years or so since I'm really fine with a minor or supporting role and doing movies instead of drama series would lessen the number of promotional engagements that I may need to partake with."

Jungkook was intently listening while laying on top of Taehyung. Jungkook was also enjoying the way Taehyung would play with his hair and how the elder's soft touches ignites a slow burn in him. Listening to Taehyung making plans for his career gives a sense of calmness to the young artist because it would only mean that his lover is indeed not giving up on any of his dreams. "I'm so relieved to hear you making plans again, Jagiya. In a month I'll be done with my internship here and I can't wait to go back home. Paris is really a great place to live but Seoul is where I want us to build our forever home. I will follow and support you anywhere you'll go and if working more behind the camera is what you want to pursue this time then I'll be cheering you on 100 percent," Jungkook enthusiastically declared.

Taehyung was sporting his boxy smile while listening to Jungkook's enthusiasm and he wasn't able to stop himself from peppering the young artist's face with kisses. The kisses that started to be playful turned into a deep sensual one showing how much the couple deeply loves each other. Soft moans and sounds of rustling sheets were the only thing that can be heard in the room indicating that the lovers were done communicating with each other through words and this time they are eager to do it through their passionate actions. "I need you inside me, Jagiya," Jungkook moaned while he was still on top of Taehyung. "Ride me then, my love and show me how much you need me," Taehyung stated in his deep husky voice. And with that given cue, Jungkook set the pace of their lovemaking.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Work has been overwhelming thus I wasn't able to update this book like how I usually do. I manage 7 teams in operations and let's just say that it drains the energy out of me in a daily basis. I was just able to write this chapter because I took a 4 days vacation leave from work since this 12th is my birthday. Namjoon and I have the same birthday thus he will always have a special place in my heart. Actually from where I'm at right now it's already Sept 12 so I think updating this chapter would be a good start of celebrating my birthday. Thank you for reading and I'll try my best to finish this book. Keep safe everyone and Borahae 💜