Hesitations

"Yoonie hyung, why did you bring me here to your studio?" Jimin sat at the older's computer chair then turned it round and round. This is the first time that Jimin entered Yoongi's studio even though they've been together for almost a year now.

"I need your help with something Minie. I'll have you listen to this track that I made and check these lyrics as well. See if you can sing this for me," Yoongi handed a piece of paper to Jimin and started playing the track that he wanted the younger one to listen to.

The room was filled with melancholic instrumentals and Jimin felt like crying while reading the lyrics on his hands right now. The lyrics talk about a person being hesitant to approach the other person he likes because of all his self doubts. I could never dare to get near you, the same I who is broken because my million pieces might pierce you, this is just one line out of the song that makes Jimin's heart ache. At some point in his life, these are the same words that were running in Jimin's mind that's why he never dared to approach both Yoongi and Hobi before.

"This is such a sad song hyungie and the ending is somewhat vague as well. But the melody is easy to listen to even if it's a sad song," Jimin stated while looking at Yoongi directly.

"Will you sing this for me? I would really love to use your voice for the guide version of the song." Yoongi asked. "But I don't sing hyungie. I might just ruin this masterpiece that you have created," Jimin said with a voice full of hesitation.

"I have heard you sing while you were dancing and you have a wonderful voice Minie. In fact you have the sweetest voice I have ever heard." Yoongi can still recall the first time he ever heard Jimin singing while dancing and it was an amazing moment for him. He knows that the younger one is just self conscious.

"Yoonie hyung I may sing while I'm practicing my choreography but it is always unconsciously. I never realized that I am singing." Jimin said all of these while gripping Yoongi's hands to try and convey strongly why he is not inclined to sing for the older.

"Then how about this, try to memorize even just the chorus of the song. Afterwards let's go to Hobi's dance studio which is just above this floor and you try to create a choreography for this track. I just really want to hear how this track would go with the lyrics and the vocals to see if it would sound the same as how I imagined it." Yoongi doesn't want to give up on his request because he really believed that Jimin's voice would be suitable with the track he made. So if the only way for Jimin to sing is by making him dance then he would have him try it.

"We can try doing that but I can't promise anything hyungie," Jimin said while affectionately rubbing his forehead on Yoongi's shoulder. "I know, love. Let's just try it." Yoongi said after kissing Jimin's head. The couple then exited the studio and while walking towards the location of the elevator they were met by a tall person.

"Yoongi hyung, I was about to call you today but it's great that I saw you now." Jimin was amazed how the tall person greeted Yoongi with such affection. He can see that this tall person is someone important in the company because of the aura he exudes. He is wearing an expensive three piece suit and walks with confidence. He knows that his Yoongi hyung is an important and acclaimed producer but he can sense as well that this other person is still someone from the higher up yet he's getting the impression that this person who is now smiling at them is also humble.

"Namjoonah, what brings you here? I thought you had a board meeting?" Yoongi and Namjoon shared a brotherly hug while Jimin was just observing from behind Yoongi. "I was just trying to spend some time in my own studio and I'm now on my way home. Who is this young man with you?" Namjoon asked while looking at Jimin curiously.

"This is mine and Hobi's boyfriend, Park Jimin. Jimin, this is SJN entertainment's chairman, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi introduced the two to each other.

"It is an honor to meet you Hwejangnim." Jimin said while doing a 90 degree bow. "It's great to finally meet you as well Jiminah. I have heard about you from my husband since he reminded me that we haven't met you yet." This remark caused the youngest to look at Yoongi with an evident question on his face. Seeing this Namjoon just chuckled and explained, "I met with Taehyungah last night and he introduced himself as your cousin, Yoongi hyung. So the topic of having a family get together in our home this weekend came up during our conversation. Seokjinie reminded me that we haven't had a gathering for the longest time and we haven't met Jimin in person as well."

"Ah, I see. Taehyungah was not able to tell me about it because I left our house early. We would love to spend time at your home this weekend. Do you have any suggestions with what we could bring for this gathering?" Yoongi would always bring something during their gatherings because he doesn't want Seokjin to prepare all the food.

"You know that Seokjin hyung does all the planning for that so I think you should ask him yourself," Namjoon grinned. "That's what I'll do then. We have to go ahead, Namjoonah because Jimin and I will still go to Hobi's studio." Yoongi started approaching the elevator while holding Jimin's left hand.

"Sure hyung. I'll see you this Saturday and please say hi to Hobi for me. I also have to get moving because Jinie is surely waiting at home. Nice to meet you again Jiminah." Namjoon tapped Jimin's shoulder and waved at Yoongi while he entered the other elevator.

"Tell Seokjin hyung that I said hi as well," Yoongi raised his hand as farewell while Jimin did another 90 degree bow. The couple then proceed with going upstairs to Hobi's studio but Jimin can't help and remarked, "I never thought the chairman was that young. You and Hobi hyung told a lot of stories about him but it never clicked in my mind that the friend you're talking about and the chairman of this company are actually the same."

"He is a brilliant person that's why he is the chairman at such a young age. I'll discuss with Hobi what we could bring to the gathering this weekend while you work on the choreography for my track." Jimin just nodded and started to imagine the dance choreography that he could do for Yoongi's track.

________________________________
A bit of Yoonmin. Thank you for the 900 reads. Have a great day and Borahae 💜