Mine

Dress rehearsal is as important as the play itself and thus everyone is expected to be at their fullest level of concentration. Taehyung is excited to talk with Jungkook after not seeing each other for a whole week but he knows how to prioritize so whatever excitement he feels must be toned down and instead his focus is on the rehearsal. Everything is running smoothly as practiced and Taehyung sees the dedication on all of his group mates' faces. Their play will run for about 3 hours and it would require a lot of effort from all of the involved but Taehyung is willing to give it his all because he believes that this play would be a great gift for Jungkook.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook would really be surprised after knowing the inspiration behind their play. He is currently backstage and is waiting for his next scene so while on standby he can see Jungkook in the audience section. He can see how the younger one is enjoying the play so far. But almost halfway through the rehearsal the younger one stood up from his seat and exited the performance hall. He got curious why the younger one went out but he can't do anything to check on him since the rehearsal is still ongoing. "I'll just call him later if he still won't return after the rehearsal is done," Taehyung murmured to himself.

They just finished the rehearsal when Jungkook entered the performance hall again. Once again the younger one took everyone's attention and this time it's because of his hairstyle. The younger one tied his longish hair in a man bun and it complimented his looks really well. It will be a fair observation to say that Jungkook can really pull off any style and looks.

Taehyung can see from the stage that Jungkook went to Seokjin's side and whispered something to the older one. "Everyone, let's proceed to the lounge area for a 20 minutes break then we'll go back here for a meeting. Jungkook here bought refreshments for everyone," Seokjin said while patting his brother-in-law's shoulder. Everyone got excited for the free food and immediately went out of the hall after voicing their gratitude towards Jungkook. Instead of going out together with the group, Taehyung went in Jungkook's direction. Taehyung can see that the younger one is smiling at him and is waiting patiently for him to get near.

Taehyung could no longer stop himself and grabbed Jungkook in a tight hug once he had reached the younger's side. "I missed you so much Kookie. The video calls and messages that we had all throughout the week were not enough for me," Taehyung murmured directly in Jungkook's ear. "Kookie missed hyungie as well," Jungkook said after he buried his face in Taehyung's neck. Satisfied sighs can be heard from the two while they are hugging each other tightly and Seokjin had to clear his throat just for them to break the hug. "Let's go to the lounge area as well. Taehyung might not get his portion of refreshments if we stay here longer." Seokjin said while walking towards the exit. "Don't worry hyungie. I set aside your drinks and snacks from everyone else's." Jungkook assured Taehyung. Jungkook was already walking to follow Seokjin outside when his hand was grabbed by Taehyung. "Kookie, can I hold your hand like this?" Taehyung asked after intertwining his and Jungkook's hands. "You can hold my hand as long as you want hyungie," Jungkook smiled while looking at his and Taehyung's intertwined hands.

Taehyung was so happy after hearing what the younger one said and could no longer stop himself from blurting, "I don't like anyone to approach you once we are at the lounge area. So expect that I'll stick by your side and I won't let go of your hand the whole time."

"Are you sure that you'll be comfortable with everyone seeing that? They might get the wrong impression of you," Jungkook can't get ahead of himself and think that the older one is doing all of this because he is starting to have feelings for him. Jungkook would never jump to that conclusion until he would hear it from Taehyung himself. "They can think whatever they want. I just don't want them to approach you. I missed you for this whole week and I want your undivided attention." Taehyung is aware that he sounded demanding but he doesn't care. He doesn't want to stop himself from doing what he felt like doing. Taehyung looked at Jungkook closely to see the younger one's reaction and all he could see was a wide grin on Jungkook's face. Taehyung felt that Jungkook gripped his hand tighter and started pulling him towards the exit. He doesn't seem to mind me being possessive of him, Taehyung can't help thinking to himself.

As Taehyung warned, he never let go of Jungkook's left hand and they stuck together during the 20 minutes break at the lounge. Everyone can see that Taehyung's right hand is holding Jungkook's left hand and they are seated so close that there is no gap between them already. Taehyung and Jungkook were so engrossed with each other that they didn't see the reaction of the other students surrounding them. All their attention was with each other and nobody dared to disturb them. It is plain for everyone to see that Taehyung is claiming Jungkook as his territory. Taehyung would lean closely towards Jungkook and would talk softly to the younger one. Everyone can witness how Jungkook would blush and smile shyly to whatever Taehyung is telling him and at one point, they even saw how Taehyung would rub the tip of his nose against Jungkook's blushing cheek. Those who had previously intended to approach Jungkook once the rehearsal was done received Taehyung's signal loud and clear. Taehyung's action is screaming, Back off, Jungkook's mine.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

As promised here is the next chapter. I hope everyone is doing fine and would enjoy this update. This is how Jungkook looked like in this chapter which I downloaded from Pinterest. I don't own the image but I can't stop including a description of it. Have a great day everyone and Borahae 💜

 Have a great day everyone and Borahae 💜