Get Together

After the whole morning of preparations everything is looking on point. Delicious Japanese dishes were prepared and laid on the dining table. Umeshu, sake and non-alcoholic cocktails were made to be paired with the Japanese dishes. The lovely guests have arrived bearing gifts and started the conversations going. Seokjin, being the gracious host that he is, placed an appetizer plate on the living room coffee table for all of them to share while they are waiting for Namjoon and Jungkook to arrive. The guests were enjoying the selections of Tsukune, Gyoza and Harumaki while exchanging updates with each other. Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi are sharing a loveseat while Taehyung is occupying the opposite armchair that is facing Seokjin's and everyone is having a great time catching up.

"We're home. It's so nice to see everyone again. I'm sorry if me and Jungkook were not here to welcome you guys." Namjoon went over to the group and hugged each of them one by one. "That's fine Namjoonah and it's nice to see you again Jungkookie." Yoongi briefly answered Namjoon's remarks then gave a warm hug to Jungkook.

"We just arrived an hour ago and Seokjin hyung was keeping us company the whole time. We also brought you a gift, Jungkookie," Hobi was explaining to Namjoon while waiting for his turn to hug Jungkook. After Hobi enthusiastically hugged Jungkook, he pulled Jimin beside him to introduce the two of them.  "Kookie, I'd like you to meet Jiminie. He is my and Yoongi's boyfriend. He is also Taehyung's best friend."

"I'm so glad to finally meet you Jungkookie. I have been enjoying the lunchbox that you have prepared for me and Tae but haven't personally thanked you yet," Jimin offered his hand for the younger one to shake while smiling brightly. "It's nice to finally meet you Jimin hyung. I'm glad that you enjoyed my cooking," Jungkook said while shaking Jimin's hand. Jungkook was about to greet Taehyung when his attention was taken by what Yoongi said next, "Here Kookie. Take this gift that Hobi and I have prepared for you. I bought you 7 sets of modernized hanbok since I remember that you like wearing clothes that are comfortable."

"And I recently went to Japan so I entered the Sekaido store. I bought you a calligraphy set, handmade watercolors, sketchbook and a lot more. Sekaido is a store with 5 floors that are all art supplies. You would surely enjoy shopping there," Hobi said while standing in the middle between Jimin and Yoongi. The trio were crowding around Jungkook while the youngest one was looking at the gift boxes that were given to him. Taehyung wanted to have his turn with Jungkook however he could see how he was being showered with attention by the trio so he just patiently waited for his turn.

"Thank you very much Yoongi and Hobi hyung. I love all of your gifts for me. You always give me nice things." Jungkook thanked his hyungs while showing his big round eyes full of wonder after seeing all of his gifts. Seeing the bambi eyes of the youngest made Hobi to squeeze Jungkook between him and Yoongi.

"OK that's enough Hobi. You will suffocate Jungkook because of too much hugging." Seokjin came to Jungkook's rescue after seeing how hard Hobi was hugging him. After being released from the tight hold of Hobi, Jungkook then greeted the guest that he is most excited to see. "Hi, Taehyungie hyung," Jungkook softly greeted after he moved closer to Taehyung. "Hi Kookie. Jiminie and I prepared a gift for you as well but we'll give it to you later," Taehyung said after giving a quick hug to Jungkook. "Wow, all of you have given me gifts. I felt so loved. Thank you very much." Jungkook said astonishedly.

"Since everyone is here, let's all go to the dining area and have our lunch." This remark from Seokjin made the rest of the group move towards the direction of the dining room. Everyone took their seat with Namjoon at the head of the rectangular table. On Namjoon's left side was Seokjin followed by Jungkook and Taehyung. Then on the right side were Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi.

Everyone enjoyed the spread of Japanese dishes on the table and the conversation never stopped. Namjoon shared about the auction and art exhibit that he is planning to go to. While Seokjin shared about the progress of the play that his class will be showcasing and reminded the group that it will premiere in a month. Jimin shared that he will be joining a competition soon and the group promised to show their support by being there. Yoongi announced that he has completed a new album for the most successful idol group in their company and promised his two boyfriends that he will take them on a vacation soon. But Hobi reminded him that as the choreographer of that same idol group, he would still be busy and might even have to accompany them on a tour. Taehyung then suggested to just take the vacation to the same location of the tour and shared that he himself is planning to apply for Korean National University of Arts soon. Lastly, Jungkook softly said that he's currently working on Taehyung's portrait for the play and left it at that since he is doing his other exhibits anonymously.

The group spent the rest of the afternoon together while enjoying various activities. Taehyung and Jungkook spent their time together by playing overwatch while the rest of the group were left in the living room still talking to each other. Seokjin and Jimin were talking about relationships while the three workaholics were not able to avoid talking about work related stuff. But eventually all of them decided to start with watching a movie and will have dinner once it is cool to have it outside.

_________________________________
Thank you for those who added my book recently to their reading list. I was about to upload this new chapter when I received a notification that I'm about to receive my guitar pick necklace order and I got distracted. It's coming within this week and I'm so excited. I hope everyone will receive great news today. Stay safe always and Borahae 💜