12TH NOTE

Hi Taehyungie hyung,

I apologise if it took me 3 days to give you a response. I was just surprised that I got a response from you and I had to take time in thinking of what to say next. I even forgot to leave the letter that I had for you that day.

Also Hyungie doesn't need to thank me for anything because all that I did was done out of my willingness. It's actually me who had to thank hyungie for even considering leaving a response to my letters.

Regarding hyungie's request to talk personally, I think it would still be your final decision. I would like hyungie to know that I am actually a boy. I am a boy who has been liking hyungie for the past 2 years.

We may now be in the 21st century but our society is still not fully accepting of such preferences. With this in mind, I am not even expecting any kind of outcome when I decide to write you letters.

Please know as well that I would respect whatever hyungie would decide. If you will not be comfortable with me being a boy then I would really understand.

Just know as well that whatever response you will give me, it would not change the fact that I will continue to cheer you on even if I had to do it from a safe distance.

PS: I framed Yeontan's picture and it is now on my bedside table. He is so precious.

Taehyung was having a hard time concentrating on the lecture because his mind was preoccupied with what Kookie had said in his letter. He doesn't know what to feel after finding out that Kookie is actually a boy. This is the first time that a boy confessed to him.

He knows that he doesn't have any negative reactions towards those who like the same gender. He knows for a fact that he is not homophobic but at the same time, he haven't really thought of his own preference.

All this time he never found himself being attracted to the same gender. Or is it the fact that I found Jungkookie cute already considered as being attracted to the same gender? Taehyung is already confused.

His confusion and absent mindedness was even brought to his rehearsals that caused him to be called out multiple times. "What seems to be the problem this time Taehyungah?" Seokjin had to ask the absent minded boy.

"Ssaem, I don't know what to do. A boy just confessed to me and I don't know if I should give him a chance." Taehyung is really bothered that he can't easily come up with a decision.

"Tae, are you confused because it's a boy this time who confessed to you instead of a girl?" Seokjin walked Taehyung towards an area where they can talk privately.

"That is a factor Ssaem, but it's more on the fact that I had never found myself being attracted to the same gender."

"Have you met him? Have you had conversations with him?" All Taehyung can do is shake his head as a response. "Then the only way for you to find out if you could get attracted to the same gender is to do all these things. Taehyungah, for others, their attraction starts with their preferred gender while others get attracted towards the whole person and gender just comes after the fact. When you consider if you are attracted to someone, do you start with their gender?"

"NO Ssaem."

''Then why are you considering it now?" The confusion on Taehyung's face got cleared after hearing that question and he looked confident now to make a decision.

"Ssaem, how did you find out that you are in love with your husband?''

"I can answer that question with a multitude of reasons but if I have to choose only one then probably it's when I can see myself growing old with him. But you don't have to think that too far ahead. Just take it slow." Seokjin said while patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you Ssaem, I know what to do now."

_______________________________
Taehyung really broke my endearment meter today. He is so so cute and to think that Taekook will get their tattoo together 😍.

 He is so so cute and to think that Taekook will get their tattoo together 😍