Overthinking

"We're home! Hobi hyungie, I missed you!" Jimin did not waste time and immediately ran to Hobi who was lounging in their living room. Hobi smiled brightly upon seeing his Jiminie and opened his arms wide asking for a hug from the younger. Jimin took this invitation by straddling on Hobi's lap and gave out a satisfied sigh when the older engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Where is Yoongi hyungie?" Jimin softly asked. "I'm here, Jiminie. I was just busy preparing our dinner. Did you buy anything at the mall?" Yoongi answered upon entering the room. He softly smiled seeing that his two boyfriends were being affectionate and hurriedly went to them when Jimin made grabbing gestures towards him. Jimin let out another satisfied sigh when he felt another pair of arms around him. I'm so lucky to have the best boyfriends in the world.

"I did not buy anything, Yoonie hyungie. I haven't used all the clothes that you and Hobi hyungie bought for me the last time the three of us went shopping," Jimin answered when he remembered that his Yoongi hyung just asked him a question.

"But you could have bought something else, Minie. Weren't you browsing the Chanel online store last night?" Hobi asked while rubbing both his boyfriends back.

Instead of answering Jimin just shook his head and pecked both of his boyfriends lips then showed them his signature eye smile.

All this display of affection is no longer new to Taehyung and he knew that this is one of the reasons why he doesn't have anything against the third gender. But it was still different for him when he received a confession from the same gender himself. Different because he never had been in a relationship with the same gender and he is not sure as well how the dynamics would be between him and Kookie.

"Taehyungah, why are you just standing there?" Yoongi realized that his cousin was just standing still in the middle of the room with a blank expression. Hobi did not see any reaction from Taehyung so he decided to ask the precious one in his arms, "What's wrong with Taehyung?"

"I honestly don't know Hobi and Yoonie hyung. I was so busy with my dance recital that I wasn't able to talk with him properly. And I didn't ask him while we were at the mall since it's too public of a place." This time Jimin is seated between his two boyfriends and getting hugged from both sides.

"Taehyung, why don't you sit down first and talk to us? Tae, Taehyung! " Yoongi rarely raises his voice but it seems that he needs to just to get his cousin's attention and it did the trick since Taehyung started to walk towards them and sit at the opposite lounge chair.

"What is it, Taehyungah? You know that you can always talk to us," Hobi smiled, showing that he is ready to listen.

"I know that Hobi hyung and I'm forever grateful to have the three of you. I'm just not sure how to start," Taehyung mumbled.

"Why don't you start from the beginning?" Yoongi said softly.

And that's what Taehyung did. He told the three closest people to him all the events that happened after his recent breakup. He shared about the letters he received and the confession done by Kookie. A pin drop silence engulfed the whole room after Taehyung got done with his narration.

"Why are you getting ahead of yourself Tae? You have all these worries when you have barely started. You are already thinking of what your relationship would be like with Kookie when you haven't given your response yet. You already have these scenarios in your mind when you haven't talked with Kookie yet. Can't you do it one day at a time?" Yoongi asked succeedingly.

Taehyung just let these questions tumble across his mind since he realized that he succumbed again to his overthinking tendencies.

"When you told your teacher that you already know what to do, are you intending then to respond to Kookie's confession?" Hobi asked this time.

"I'm planning to do it tomorrow right before the classes start. I know I wanted to meet him. I just don't know what to say or how to say it," Taehyung said while massaging his forehead that is starting to ache.

"Then just do it like that. As simple as that. Just say that you do want to meet and just focus on that for now." Yoongi advised.

"Simple is better. You can always start with simple and small steps." Jimin said with a smile at Taehyung. And Taehyung smiled back for the first time since they started talking.

"Let's have our dinner so that you can think clearly of what you'll write to Kookie and you have to sleep early since you can't be late for school tomorrow." Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hand and directed him towards their dining area.

"Yes, let's eat and rest early. We will all have a great day tomorrow." Hobi said enthusiastically while giving Jimin a piggyback ride towards their dining area. Everyone smiled hearing the optimistic remark from Hobi and hoped that indeed all of them would have a great day tomorrow.

______________________________
I almost forgot to make this update. I'm enjoying my 3 days rest from work too much.😁 It's so nice to have all my time being spent just on reading. I hope everyone is having a great day as well. Borahae💜

 Borahae💜