When Letters Turned Into Messages

Taehyungie 💜: Good morning Kookie 😃. I didn't call you anymore last night since you might be sleeping already.

                        Kookie: Good morning hyungie. We actually went home late last night. Namjoon hyung can't say no to his business partners' request of having drinks after dinner 😔.

Taehyungie 💜: Have you had your breakfast yet?

                         Kookie: I'm about to have it now so I have to go because Seokjin hyungie doesn't allow phones at the dining table.

Taehyungie 💜: OK. Eat well and I'll see you at school. Can we have lunch together?

                       Kookie: I would love to have lunch with hyungie but I always have my lunch with Seokjin hyung. I can ask him if you can join us if you like.

Taehyungie 💜: No, it's OK, Kookie. I don't want to intrude. I'll just go to your studio after class?

                        Kookie: Sure hyungie. I'll see you later.

Jungkook entered their dining area with a bright smile on his face. It's a nice feeling seeing the messages from Taehyung early in the morning.

"Good morning Kookie kochi. You look extra pretty today," Namjoon remarked after seeing his baby brother's radiant face. Jungkook hugged his Namjoon hyung who is already seated at their dining table then went to his Seokjin hyung who is still busy cooking and gave him a back hug as well.

"Good morning my Kookie. I'm preparing your favorite Kimchi fried rice and Suyuk for breakfast. Then for our lunch later, I'll pack some bibimbap and samgyetang. Do you want me to add anything else?" Seokjin asked while showing the various dishes that he prepared.

"Can we also have beef galbi, hyungie?"

"Of course, baby. I always stock up on galbi knowing that you love eating it. I would also prepare the same for your lunch Namjoonah. So make sure you won't forget to eat lunch later." Seokjin warned his husband even though he knew that he would still have to call to check up on him.

"Thank you for the food and thank you for cooking," The brothers simultaneously said while looking at Seokjin and this made Seokjin smile from ear to ear.