I'm In Love

The main Performance Hall is currently the center of activity and there is an undercurrent of nervousness that is palpable amidst the whole crew and cast of the play. Everyone is currently busy doing their own responsibilities that no one took notice of a suited individual that entered the room who is clearly not part of the team. The said individual is also busy on his phone and doesn't seem to have a plan of sitting down since he just stayed standing in the middle aisle while visibly scowling at his phone. Seokjin clapped his hands thrice as a signal that he wants everyone's attention so that  he can start giving out instructions before they start with the final dress rehearsals. Seokjin was about to say his instructions when he noticed that everyone was transfixed because of something behind him. Out of curiosity, Seokjin also turned around to look at the source of astonishment that he just saw on his students' faces and it was none other than his brother-in-law. Seokjin can't really blame his students since the Jungkook that they are seeing right now is really striking.

Jungkook came directly from his meeting thus he is wearing an all black business attire. He is wearing a black dress shirt with a black tie and his business suit is all black as well. His midnight black hair that he usually left unstyled is now parted in the middle making everyone see his whole face easily. Gone is his usual cute and soft demeanor because right now he is oozing of power and manliness. For almost 2 months now, everyone in Seokjin's crew got used to the soft and shy personality of his brother-in-law. So seeing Jungkook's aura right now came as a shock for everyone. It most definitely came as a shock to Taehyung. Taehyung will be the first one to agree that Jungkook is attractive but he always sees it coming from the cuteness of the younger one. Seeing the obvious admiration on the faces of all his group mates, something in Taehyung suddenly clicked.

While looking at Jungkook, Taehyung got a series of flashbacks of events that left a deep impression with him about the younger one. He remembered the excitement he felt every time he received a letter from the younger one. He remembered all the time they spent together trying to learn about each other, all those hours spent over the phone or painting sessions spent in the younger's studio. He remembered all the time he would second-guess the possible outcome if he would build a relationship that is more than platonic with Jungkook. Taehyung remembered that specific Saturday night when the younger one showed him his vulnerable side after laying down all his cards and told him how he truly felt. He remembered all those days that he wished for the younger to be by his side. This series of flashbacks just stopped after Taehyung realized that Jungkook is no longer scowling at his phone but rather the younger one is now directly looking at him. And while maintaining that eye contact, Taehyung murmured, "I'm in love with Kookie."

Hearing himself say that while looking at Jungkook, who is now smiling directly at him, made Taehyung realize that he is ready and excited to embark on a new journey with the younger one.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This is how Kookie looks like in this chapter. I saw this on Pinterest so credit is not mine.

 I saw this on Pinterest so credit is not mine