1ST Letter To Kookie

Kookie,

I know this reply is long overdue and I would like to apologize for that. You have been a great help this past month to me and I haven't found the courage to make a reply until this time.

I really don't know what to say except probably for thank you. Thank you for looking out for me these past 2 years and thank you for cheering me up this past month.

I don't know how to draw but here is an attached photo of Yeontan showing his very cute face. I would really love to get to know you better and I hope we can do that personally.

I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.

PS: Please don't get pressured about meeting up or something. I'm willing to do whatever is comfortable for you.

Jungkook was about to leave a letter on Taehyung's locker but he was too shocked to see a letter for himself this time. He just grabbed Taehyung's letter for him and ran to the nearest bathroom. And now that he's done reading the note he realized that he hasn't left his letter in Taehyung's locker.

He would really love to meet up with Taehyung but he is not sure if he will still hangout with him after knowing that the person who is writing him letters is actually a boy. He knows that Taehyung is a friendly person but for sure he will find it awkward to hangout with a boy that actually has feelings for him.

Jungkook is about to have a mental breakdown and he doesn't know what to do anymore. Should he leave a reply explaining that he's a boy or should he stop writing letters altogether especially since Taehyung seems to be fine now?

_______________________________
Doing another early update because I've been awake for 24 hours now. I hope everyone is enjoying the comeback. I really love all the new songs. For Youth gives me a lovesong vibe while Run BTS is an anthem of not giving up while Yet to Come is being hopeful for a brighter tomorrow