Progress

Taehyung heard Jungkook's laughter and started looking towards his direction. He couldn't help but watch how Jungkook would easily laugh and talk animatedly with his Seokjin hyung. He wanted to go near the younger and talk to him as well but he only had a few minutes of break from his rehearsals. Taehyung could only sigh and laugh at himself because he realized that his concern turned from him being confused after receiving Kookie's confession to him wanting to monopolize Kookie's attention.

"Hyungie, you did great with your rehearsals. I can't wait to watch the whole play." Jungkook said after going near the older one. "Thank you Kookie. I'm glad that you liked it. I'll work harder to make sure that you will enjoy the whole play." Taehyung felt great that the younger is now getting more comfortable approaching and talking with him. He can now easily see the younger's face compared to before when the younger would always look down because of being shy to talk to him.

"When do you think would be the best time for me to paint you? I don't want to take too much of your time so if you have any free time please let me know." Jungkook knew that being a senior would mean that the older one has a lot on his plate and he doesn't want to add to that burden.

"We can do it any day of the week except for Tuesday and Thursday since those days are for the play rehearsals. I don't have much other activities since this play would also be my final project for the school year. How about you Kookie? Aren't you busy yourself?" Taehyung finds Jungkook so cute who is right now tilting his head while thinking hard of the answer to his last question.

"I do have a project that I'm required to submit by the end of this week but it's just a simple one so I'm not really that busy," Jungkook was bouncing with excitement while saying this. He is so excited to paint Taehyung's portrait because then it would mean that he'll get to spend more time with the older one.

"What kind of project would that be?" Taehyung was curious.

"Oh, it's a full rounded clay sculpture. I was planning to make a sculpture after your hands," Jungkook's eyes got rounded after realizing what he just said. He then started getting red with embarrassment because he never had the intention of telling that information to Taehyung.

Taehyung is having a hard time keeping himself from laughing seeing how the younger one is so embarrassed so he grinned instead showing how pleased he was that Jungkook is intending to do a sculpture of him or rather of his hands.

"I'm sorry hyungie, I hope you don't find me creepy. I just find your hands to be so elegant that I wanted to make a sculpture after it."Jungkook bowed while apologizing and did not wait for the older man's response instead he ran to his Seokjin hyung's side.

Seokjin doesn't know what happened that may cause Jungkook to look this embarrassed so he just looked at Taehyung to see if the other one would explain but Taehyung just shrugged while still grinning from ear to ear.

________________________________
Thank you for all the reads and votes that I received for this work. Thank you as well for those that added this book in their reading list. I am currently inspired to learn more like what Yoongi is doing so right now I joined an online learning community to learn more about writing. I never had a proper education or workshop when it comes to writing so I really wanted to learn more about it. I hope to publish more in the future. For everyone who is also like me that have this thirst to improve, fighting! You got this. Have a great day and Borahae always 💜