Chapter:2 < Sinners!>

The guests left paying respect to
Nawabzade Aliyah Raza Ibrahim for the angelic lady called Gul Fatima, also lovingly known in Dehradun as Gul Amma Bi.

It was her wish to be buried in Dehradun, and Affan fulfilled her wish,who knew a heart attack could steal away the heart of the Nawab's.

Affan had gone back as Aliyah assured him she would deal with the guests and come back home soon, but she didn't expect them to come, especially him after all he had done to her.

Aliyah sternly:When will you leave?

All of them turned to her.

Samuel just stood up to leave.

Kiran held on to Amma bi picture she was a second mother to her to not only her but all of them,they deserved to grieve her loss especially after someone didn't even let them see her for the last time.Her hurt eye's travelled to that person but met emotionalless hazel orbes who showed her nothing but hatred.

She looked away as she grabbed her bag and the frame.

She was about to leave when.

Aliyah:Sakina itehat barthe ke koi Amma bi ka zati saamaan na lejaye.

The venoum in her voice shook everyone as Sakina came and took the frame from Kiran hands.Kiran looked at Aliyah with teary eyes filled with hurt as she ran out.

Sam fisted angrily his hands his sister was not heartless. This woman was clearly not her, and he left.

Karanvir stood up and faced her. The two shared a moment of eye contact both eyes filled with pain,hatred,guilt, and dissappointment,always and forever, had turned into never and never.

He walked past her.

All the memories flashed through their minds, but they were not Vir and Chhavi anymore they were Karanvir and Aliyah.

Kiran's car didn't start as a bike stopped in front of her.

Sam took off his helmet,Kiran ignored him she didn't want his help.

No matter what the distance he knew her like a crystal ball,he laughed.

She glared at him he returned the favour.He was no longer a lover boy she could use and dispose.

He accelerated full speed as the muddy water made its way to the face of the country fashion icon ,Aroohi Kiran Kapoor.

Aroohi looked at her state and laughed bitterly. She hated him so much.

Karanvir drove past the nostalgic streets of Dehradun when he finally arrived at his destination,St.Xavier High.

The place where he got and lost everything ,he came out and walked through the empty hallways as cold wind blew up his direction.

Memories swarmed his mind ,good ,bad, and bitter memories he ignored them all as he walked towards his real destination.

He stood on the same spot she did that day. He looked down to the spot where he held her close to his heart.As A flash of that image made way through his brain.

His phone vibrated in his pocket.

He opened his eyes as he read the message.
He fisted his hand as his nerves swelled with anger.

Karanvir venoumsly:Bastard.

Aliyah:How could they show up after all they did to me with no shame? How much pain they've all caused me for so long, especially him.

She said as hot tears escaped her eyes.

Kabir:Shesh! Bas mere sherni..I'm always here.

He said, hugging her as she closed her eyes in tears.

Her phone beeped as she opened it and read the message angrily it had been four years since the last time.

Samuel rode into his house ,the house he had rebuilt with his hard-earned money. It was no longer a shabby house but a luxurious villa.

In the past 5 years, he had truly realised the worth of money and power.

His phone beeped as he looked at the screen.
Samuel threw his phone in the mirror of his  breaking it . This was from the same person who had ruined him once.

Kiran gasped. Last time she got such a message, she did something morally wrong in her selfishness that she still regretted to date.

I AM BACK SINNERS!!!

-A.