Chapter 3 ♪ Fatal

Taking a shower in a hotel wasn't as great as taking a shower in your own house, there was nothing like taking a shower in your own house. Audrina stood in the water as thoughts raced through her mind, thinking about everything pretty much. She didn't like to be around Chris because of the arguing, he was a jerk and always had to irritate her no matter what. Even if she's just sitting there minding her business, he had to say something to piss her off, and he knew the things that pissed her off, yet he still did it. Why? Because he was a jerk like that, that's why! Now, whoever this Sabrina girl is, he's obviously been involved with her in some way. He did say she is an ex, but when were they dating and for how long? There was a reason he didn't want Audrina to know about her, he tells Audrina everything pretty much, except some girl. Did that mean he was sleeping with her too? She wasn't sure, but she definitely wanted to find out. She couldn't understand why she kept doing all of this with him, the same old thing that happened every time they were around each other, or over the phone. It wasn't worth it, they were wasting their time. She rinsed the conditioner out of her hair then turned around and turned off the faucet, she pushed the shower curtain back then gripped one of the towels she had brought and began drying off. She dried her body, then rolled her hair up in a towel as she rubbed on lotion and deodorant. Once she was done with that she pulled on a pair of white ankle socks, black panties and a black bra. She gripped some gray pajamas and pulled them on, then a big black tee. She gathered her dirty clothes, unlocked the door then stepped out of the bathroom as the steam followed her. She turned and froze in her tracks immediately, feeling something building in her chest. Anger? Shock? She wasn't sure, but all she knew was that Motionless In White was in her hotel room, and Elizabeth was sitting on one of the beds with a guilty smile.

"Hey," Elizabeth said as she smiled softly. "they found us."

"I see that." Audrina replied, she wasn't sure how to feel at the moment. She tossed her clothes into her suitcase, gripped her hair dryer and brush, then went back to the bathroom to do her hair. At least she was away from Chris in there.

"She hates you, dude." Devin said, he was sitting in one of the chairs at the small table in front of the window.

"No really?" Chris asked sarcastically, uncrossing his arms and moving away from the wall he was leaning against.

"Maybe you should talk to her?" Elizabeth said as the sound of the hair dryer started. "I've been her best friend for years, I know that when she's pissed off with someone, they usually have to apologize to her or make it up to her in some way."

"Yeah, he'll go in there and piss her off even more." Joshua mumbled, Ricky chuckled. Chris rolled his eyes and shook his head, he looked at Elizabeth and nodded once, then walked off to the bathroom. He gripped the door handle and turned it, pushing the door inward to see her standing in front of the mirror with a brush and the hair dryer in each of her hands. She was leaned over, her hair flowing as she dried it so she didn't see Chris come in. He stood in front of her and waited until she lifted her head to look at him, and when she did, she didn't look too happy to see him looking down at her with his arms crossed.

"Can we talk?" he asked a little loudly over the noise of the hair dryer, she bit her bottom lip and continued drying her hair as she thought. Did she want to argue right now? No, she didn't. The hair dryer turned off and she lifted up, tossing her hair back and laying the hair dryer on the counter.

"I guess so." she replied, brushing her still slightly wet hair. Chris didn't know where to begin, with a sorry possibly? But he wasn't sure if sorry was able to fix this situation, so he just opened his mouth and began running it, even if it made no sense to her.

"I know you're confused, and I know I haven't explained it to you clearly but I didn't want you to know about Sabrina."

"Yes Chris I am very confused," Audrina told him, then she became quiet as she thought. "but it doesn't matter anymore, I don't need to know about Sabrina. Because I'm done with this Chris."