Chapter 18 ♪ Break The Cycle

"Where to now, Mr.Cerulli?" Audrina asked once she climbed into the passenger seat, Chris smiled then slammed the door shut and started the ignition.

"You just want me to waste my money on you today, don't you?"

"You have more money than you know what to do with Christopher, it won't hurt you."

Chris erupted into laughter while he held onto the steering wheel with his left hand, once he calmed down he spoke.

"You're adorable, but I'm not spending too much money on you today. Though I do have an idea of where to take you, Ms.Selfish." Chris said then put the mustang in reverse, he used the rear view mirror to safely back out of the parking space. Audrina smiled slightly, crossing a leg over the other as she stared out the windshield.

"I'm not selfish."

"Well, you're not very considerate." Chris argued, looking right and left before driving out of the parking lot to his next destination.

"Not to you, maybe, besides you're rich. You live in an apartment, you have one car, it's not like you have billions of things to pay for and you wanted me here remember? I wasn't going to sit in an apartment and do absolutely nothing the entire time I was here."

Chris sighed loudly. "Okay, I see your point."

Audrina smiled. "Good."

She reached forward and turned up the volume on the radio while a song by Sleeping With Sirens began playing on Octane, Chris didn't speak after she did, in fact they both remained silent with each other until they arrived at a music store Chris used to come to a lot after school to buy a new CD. He parked right beside the sidewalk, cut off the engine then opened the door and hopped out with a pair of sunglasses in hand.

"Do you truly believe no one will recognize you if you wear sunglasses?" Audrina asked as they approached the medium size music store, Chris gripped the handle of the single glass door and held it open for her.

"You would be surprise." Chris replied from behind her. The walls were painted black and some were covered with shelves filled with CD's, other walls held guitars. There were aisles of CD's, including records. There was one check out counter and behind the cashier, on the wall was more instruments, including record players and radios. Music echoed throughout the store and Audrina recognized the band; Bon Jovi, and there were only a handful of customers. Chris placed a hand on Audrina's hip and pointed to an aisle, where she walked to with Chris behind her.

"Wanting new CD's?" she asked once he began looking, Chris shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe, I'm just looking right now." Chris replied, Audrina nodded and stayed by his side while he got lost into the CD's. Eventually she got bored since he was so distracted he wasn't even glancing at her, so she wandered off and started to look through CD's herself, including records. This music store held all sorts of music; rock, metal, punk, country, jazz, pop, rap, hip hop, dubstep, opera and gospel etc. She slowly walked down an aisle, looking at every CD on each side of her when she spotted Motionless In White CD's. She came to a stop and looked at the ones they carried, some she's never heard of; The Whorror, When Love Met Destruction, Creatures, Infamous and Reincarnate. She's never heard of When Love Met Destruction nor The Whorror, but she knew one of them (she wasn't sure which one) Chris refused to perform songs from. She placed her bets on When Love Met Destruction, but she wasn't too positive nor understood why he refused. She picked up When Love Met Destruction EP and flipped it over to read the song titles; "To Keep From Getting Burnt", "Puppets (The First Show)", "Whatever You Do Don't Push The Red Button", "Destroy Everything", "Billy In 4C Never Saw It Coming", and "The Seventh Circle". Audrina giggled softly, shaking her head side to side.
What some ridiculous song titles Chris, she thought as she tried not to laugh out loud.