Chapter 19 ♪ Unstoppable

"Chris!" Audrina screamed at the top of her lungs over the loud music, Chris stepped on the brakes slightly and began slowing down where Audrina's heart could beat regularly once again. She looked at him, her blue eyes widened with fear and her chest rising up and down rapidly as her heart pounded. "what is your problem, are you trying to get us killed?!"

Chris bursted into laughter once he was back to the speed limit (45), she was definitely confused right now since she had no idea what could have drove him to drive that fast, but she wanted an explanation now because of it.

"When I was younger I would drive on that road every time I left for school in the mornings, Angelo and I would always break the speed limit in that area while blasting the most bad ass song we knew at the time. It became a regular habit that I still can't break." Chris explained over the music, he was shouting actually. Audrina had nothing else to say after that. He glanced at her immediately to see if she was still crying and he was glad to see that her tears had dried up, even though they didn't like each other Chris still disliked to see her cry, he couldn't explain why but he just wanted to dry her tears and make everything better each time. He flicked on the blinker immediately and made a right into a parking lot of a restaurant he used to go to often when he was younger, he pulled into an empty parking space in front of the restaurant and killed the engine.

"Are you hungry?"

Audrina nodded then clicked the red button to release her seat belt, she opened the door and climbed out without speaking. Chris did not want the silent treatment, he despised the silent treatment with passion. He sighed then opened his door and got to his feet, he walked towards the two glass doors that led into the restaurant with Audrina by his side. He opened one of the doors and motioned her inside with a nod and she walked in without saying "thank you" which caused him t grimace in frustration. They were greeted by a young female employee where she grabbed two menus and two sets of silverware and led them to a booth at the end of the restaurant against the wall. Chris was thankful the restaurant wasn't packed, even though he loved his fans it was nice to be able to eat a meal without pictures being taken and having to pause to sign something. He appreciated his fans a lot and never complained about them, but at times he was hungry and just wanted to eat. You're not you when you're hungry. Audrina took a seat on the opposite side of the booth and received her menu from the female, she picked it up to look it over but Chris snatched it from her in a flash and said;

"I'm ordering for you."

"Not you're not, you don't know what I like." Audrina disputed, he chuckled.

"Oh baby please, I know everything about you." he purred sexily, she huffed then crossed her arms in frustration, she may as well prepare to pick at the meal he will order for her because she knew she wouldn't like it. Why would he give her something she liked?

The female smiled awkwardly. "Hello, I'm Kristy and I'll be your waitress - oh my god. You're Chris Motionless from Motionless In White, oh my god I love Motionless In White so much!" Kristy squealed, Chris looked up at her with a smile spread from ear to ear.

"Thank you."

She used her notepad as a fan as if she was trying to dry her tears that threatened to fall from happiness, she took a deep breath and said;

"What would you like to drink?"

Chris looked at Audrina and pointed, letting her know that she could order her drink for herself.

"I'll have a Pepsi."

"Same thing." Chris said, Kristy's hands shook as she wrote it down then walked away while her heart fluttered from meeting her idol.