Chapter 25 ♪ Com Pt II

Audrina turned around to see Sabrina standing a foot from her and she wasn't alone, everyone had followed her out to Chris' vehicle to check on him. Chris got out of the mustang and he gave Audrina an angry look, as if it was her fault that Sabrina heard them. He looked at Sabrina speechlessly, he wasn't sure what to say to her so Sabrina asked one last time.

"Tell me what, Chris?"

He swallowed hard and his band members felt the awkwardness surrounding them all like a bubble and they all impatiently waited for Chris to answer.

"Not here," he mumbled but she and Audrina heard him. "come over."

Sabrina knew something was seriously wrong now and without speaking, she nodded then turned away with her sister. Chris sighed then turned towards Audrina.

"Are you fucking happy now?" he spat then he got into the driver seat and slammed the door shut with anger.

The engine roared to life and Audrina knew it was time to go, she waved bye to the boys and their girls then climbed into the passenger seat with a very pissed of Chris.

"Should we do something?" asked a concerned Ryan Ashley, she looked at Josh.

"Not until later," Josh replied. "let them do their thing."

When they arrived at the apartment Sabrina was nowhere in sight, which gave Chris time to have his meltdown. He had been dead silent through the entire car ride which concerned Audrina, she shut the door behind her and leaned up against it while she eyed Chris who stood in the center of the living room. His brain pounded excruciatingly still, yet he no longer concentrated on the pain because of his anger. His right palm closed around his car keys and he threw it down the hallway as hard as he could which made Audrina jump.

"I hope you are so fucking satisfied, Audrina!" he spat and turned to look at her. "this is what you wanted all along right?"

"For you to be honest with someone for once?" she asked him. "yes that is what I've wanted all along."

"No, what you wanted was for me to tell her about you so I'd lose her for good!"

"Holy shit, Chris you're so delusional it's unbelievable! Who's idea was it to bring me here, who's idea was it to try to work this out?" she asked at him. "does it really matter if you lose her for good or not, because it sounds like to me you want us!"

"If I do want your ass then I am fucking delusional, aren't I?" he growled.

"I hope she does leave you for good, it would be the best decision she could ever make for herself to get a sorry bastard like you out of her life."

"Is that what you should do Audrina?" he asked angrily then began stepping towards her. "should you make the best decision you could ever make for yourself to get a sorry bastard like me out of your life?"

"I should but you won't let me go in peace, you won't leave me alone but stop bringing me up and face the fact that Sabrina is on her way and for once you to have to be completely honest."
Chris had finally reached her and he stared down at her with frustration.

"I hate you."

"Not as much as I hate you." she said through her teeth, he shook his head side to side disappointingly.

"I'm not the one pressuring you into telling someone you truly care about us, am I?"

'If you truly cared about her you wouldn't have broken up with her multiple times to have sex with me."

"You know what Audrina--" he began angrily but before he could finish, Sabrina knocked on the door pretty loud.

"Good luck." Audrina said to him then she walked passed him and down the hallway, where she disappeared into the guest bedroom. Chris swallowed his pride and exhaled a deep breath, he wasn't positive he was ready for this but it was too late to back out now. He opened the door and forced a smile to appear upon his face for Sabrina, but she didn't have a smile on hers, instead she looked concerned. He motioned her inside and she walked passed him in silence as he felt his heart pounding rapidly, he didn't want to crush her nor make her despise him for eternity but he expected she would after he confessed.