Chapter 17 ♪ Wasp

"Chris!" Audrinas' voice echoed throughout the apartment. Chris was sitting on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something worth watching while Audrina was getting dressed after a shower, he wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but he knew she was out of the shower because he smelled shampoo from behind him.

"What?" he yelled back as his hazel eyes concentrated on the TV screen, there literally wasn't a damn thing on!

"Come here!"

Chris sighed then laid the remote down on the cushion, he got up from the couch and headed down the hallway, frustrated that he had to get up anyways. The bathroom door was open but the lights were out so he figured she was in the guest bedroom, he made a left and ended up in the doorway. She was standing at the bed, her hair rolled up in a towel and she was wrapped in a black towel.

"What?" he repeated, she looked up at him.

"Are we doing anything today?"

"I haven't made any plans, why?" Chris said, folding his arms across his chest. She sighed.

"I am with Chris Motionless in Scranton Pennsylvania and he's telling me he has made no plans, if I'm going to stay here I don't want to stay trapped in this apartment. I have never left the state of North Carolina, shouldn't you give a tourist a tour of your hometown?" Audrina said, Chris laughed. He loved when she became sassy and expected things, it fit her in some way and having her act this way made him laugh.

"Alright fine, I'll take you out and show you around. I'm going to shower first." Chris said then turned on his heels and headed into the bathroom, Audrina smirked proudly as she realized how simple that was. She was glad Chris wasn't stubborn and she made a good point, besides she has never seen Pennsylvania nor any state that wasn't North Carolina. Hell, she hasn't seen all of North Carolina, only Charlotte and around the Asheville area. She heard the shower running and she turned to the dresser to get her lingerie. She pulled on some bright pink boy shorts, white ankle socks and a bright pink laced bra from Victoria Secret. She opened another drawer and grabbed short bleach blue jean shorts then she opened the closet and grabbed a flower Cami top and pulled it on, she tied on her converses then sprayed perfume on her wrists and neck then headed to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. Chris was still in the shower when she opened the bathroom door and was engulfed in a cloud of steam, was he bathing in extreme hot water she wondered. She left the door halfway closed so the steam would leave the bathroom and she would be able to look at her reflection in the mirror, she turned on the faucet then squeezed minty toothpaste onto her tooth brush and began brushing.

"Where do you want me to take you?" Chris asked finally after a while of silence, Audrina spat a mouthful of toothpaste into the sink then replied.

"I don't know, anywhere is better than staying in an apartment all day isn't it?"

Chris chuckled. "I guess you're right."

"Besides," Audrina began then wiped her mouth then grabbed her foundation. "you're rich, you can afford to go anywhere you want."

Chris smirked, running his fingers through his hair as he rinsed out the conditioner with his eyes closed. "Yeah, I may be rich but that don't mean I should spend my money on women."

Audrina snorted then rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly. "You're a jerk, you know that?"

"I'm kidding, do you know that?" Chris said but she didn't respond, he chuckled once he realized he won this round. He turned off the faucet then reached out for his towel, drying his hair roughly. "I have some ideas on where to take you."

Audrina opened the door wider and the mirror began to clear up faster, she heard Chris pull back the shower curtain and in just seconds he appeared behind her, his chest glistening with wet droplets. He smirked at her and stared until it got under her skin and she had to know why he was just staring at her like that.