Chapter 15 ♪ My Friend Of Misery

Before Audrina could turn around to see what was going on, Chris grabbed her hips tightly and turned her around to face him. His face was consumed in a mixture of emotions; anger, concern, and he looked hurt in some strange way. She wasn't afraid of Chris, she knew deep down in her heart that he would never lay a finger to her in a hurtful way. She knew Chris wasn't like that and he'll never be like that, no matter how badly she pisses him off he would never hurt her, he may grab her and squeeze her to death but that was a different topic. His hazel eyes held an emotion she couldn't read, but the tight grip he had on her shirt told her he wasn't going to let go. But he had no choice.

"You're not going anywhere Audrina, if you think I'm just going to let you walk out of this damn apartment, you're underestimating me!"

Audrina jerked the hems of her shirt out of Chris' grasp as fast as she could. He really thought he could stop her didn't he? But it was too late, Audrina was done here, done with Pennsylvania, done with this stupid pointless so-called-relationship with this man. She was nothing but done... just done.

"Screw you!" she spat then ran into the bedroom, she slammed the door in his face then locked it. Tears were threatening to fall and she had no idea why, maybe because she was actually leaving his life for good or maybe because deep down she didn't want to? That second thought made no sense. She ran towards the closet and slung open the door, grasped her suitcase and threw it onto the bed. The lid fell open after it landed and Audrina gripped all of her shirts and jerked them off of the hangers, letting the hangers fly to the floor or against the wall. She threw the clothes into her suitcase quickly, not even caring if it looked like crap. Who repacks neatly anyways? Suddenly the door opened and she didn't know if he broke the lock or not, she knew for a fact she locked that door. He didn't hesitate to run towards her and throw his arms around her, pulling her tightly against his chest like this would change her mind. She was struggling, tears now falling down her cheeks and she kept trying to push his arms away from her but they wouldn't dare budge.

"Let me go!" she cried out, Chris shook his head side to side. "I'm done with this Chris, I'm done! I'm leaving and I want you to stay out of my life, I don't want your stupid sorry text messages or your stupid voice mails, I don't want your messages on Facebook or Twitter; I don't want any of that! I want you to stay out of my life because I'm done, I'm done with all of these disputes, I'm done with this misery. I'm miserable, you're miserable, it's pointless!" she yelled out, he could feel her heart pounding in her chest but he didn't release her, instead his mouth came so close to her ear so he knew she was listening to him.

"You don't mean that, you're just saying this because of what I said earlier. Your feelings are hurt, that's all it is."

"Don't tell me what I mean and don't mean," she hissed then wiggled her way out of his embrace (he allowed her this time) and she whipped around to face him and for once he saw how badly this was all affecting her and he felt one hundred percent guilty. He wanted to make everything better but he feared it was way too late to apologize. "I want to leave," she continued. "I don't want to be here any longer and I don't want to be anywhere near you. I am done!"

"Audrina please!"

"No, no more Chris. It's the same bullshit every single day!"

"Every day is the same bullshit Audrina!" he spat. "we do the same thing every day, I don't see you complaining about that!"

"I'm not miserable with that, but this I am."

"Just talk to me, we'll talk about it tonight and if you still want to leave in the morning, I'll let you." Chris told her, this was a very bad idea.

"No," she said then looked at her suitcase through blurry vision from the tears, her mascara was beginning to run and she wished she had bought the waterproof mascara when she went to buy more that one weekend. "I'm leaving tonight."