Chapter 2 ♪ Sinematic

Audrina laughed. "If you think you're coming back to our hotel, you're insane."

Chris smirked challengingly, of course he wasn't going to give up that quick. He lived to irritate her, he turned his head then looked at Elizabeth with a smile.

"Elizabeth, do you mind?"

Elizabeth wanted to say yes, but the expression on Audrina's face made her bite her tongue. The air was intense and the guys watched Audrina and Elizabeth with suspicious expressions. Who was going to break first and agree? they wondered, it definitely wouldn't be Audrina so it had to be Elizabeth. Audrina was desperate for Elizabeth to say no, but she knew she was thinking about her answer. She began mouthing "no" and shaking her head to help Elizabeth decide but when Chris saw her at the corner of his eye he put his arm around her shoulders and covered her mouth with his palm.

"Ignore her, you decide for yourself." he told Elizabeth, Audrina gripped his wrist and tried pulling it away but he was fighting back stronger than she expected.

"Stop it Chris!" Audrina demanded into his hand, he heard her pretty clearly then leaned over to her ear.

"Don't act like you don't like it Audrina, you know you love it when I get forceful." he growled, she took her elbow and elbowed him in the arm then pushed his arm away from her mouth quickly.

"Screw you!"

Chris smirked and before he could open his mouth to speak, a woman approached him and caught his attention.

"Excuse me, but my daughter claims you're in this band called Motionless In Black?"

"Mom, it's Motionless In White!" snapped a female's voice, the woman giggled.

"Oops, sorry, my mistake. But she didn't have the courage to walk up and ask you."

Chris smiled and chuckled. "Yes we're Motionless In White."

Suddenly a girl appeared from behind her mother, she was wearing a Motionless In White shirt, necklaces and bracelets and she looked like she was about in tears.

"Do you mind if you all have a picture with her or something, I know she's a huge fan of your band." the mother said, Chris chuckled then scooted his chair back and stood up while the others did the same.

"No I don't mind at all." he replied, the girl stood beside Chris and wrapped her arm around his waist as he did the same with her shoulders, the others approached her and either stood beside her or behind her.The mother stood in front of them and pulled out her Iphone and took a picture, then smiled after the flash.

"Perfect."

"Thank you all so much, you're all my inspiration!" the girl cried, Chris pulled her into a slight hug.

"And you're mine." he said, the girl turned red and he smiled. Audrina knew his fans looked up to him, and she knew he was an inspiration to a lot of people and she knew he had a lot of haters out there. Maybe if that argument never happened she wouldn't dislike him as much as she did, but she couldn't help to how she felt, though she would never talk his fans into disliking him.

"I like your shirt." Ricky complimented, the girl laughed.

"You should, it's your band!"

"Hey, you're right. I didn't realize that." Ricky said with a laugh, he enjoyed making his fans laugh. The woman and the girl said their byes and waved to the other members, then they walked off to leave them to their meal. Chris sat back down and gripped his fork, taking a huge bite of pasta.

"Does that happen often with fans?" Elizabeth asked, Ricky chuckled.

"All the time it seems."

"Now back to what we were saying," Chris spoke, Audrina sighed. "you will screw me later won't you?" he asked, then he leaned forward towards her ear. "because you are my personal little hatefuck, aren't you?"