Chapter 7 ♪ Count Choculitis

"Don't panic Chris," Audrina told him as she continued to scroll through Sabrina's Twitter page, she wasn't sure why she was but she figured she could find something else about her that Chris hadn't told her and she did. Sabrina was Motionless In White's merch girl, which made a lot of sense to her now, that's how they met. "are we following each other on Twitter?"

"Yeah, and on Instagram, and every other damn website I'm on and you're on." Chris spat as he turned into the McDonald's parking lot, it was packed as usual and there was a line to the drivethru but Chris didn't mind waiting since the inside was a lot worse itself.

"Then she probably just followed me through your following list, it's perfectly fine. Besides, I don't post anything about you anyways. Also, aren't you going to tell her anyways?"

Chris' head snapped towards her direction and he locked his brown eyes on her blue ones quickly. "Are you crazy or something? No I'm not going to tell her!"

"Christopher, it's not going to work if you don't start telling the truth."

Chris sighed then looked straight ahead at the car in front of him. "You're so much trouble, you know that?"

"Hey this was your idea Chris, I'm just telling you how it's going to work for me."

Chris rolled his eyes.

"We'll see, we're working things out not bossing around another." he said.

She clicked out of Twitter then stuffed her phone into her pocket, leaning her head back against the seat and looking at him. Chris moved the mustang forward slowly as the line began moving, but stopped almost instantly and that's when he sighed and released the steering wheel. He sat there while looking straight ahead for a minute or two when he turned his head and caught Audrina staring at him, but she wasn't like most girls, she didn't look away, she continued to stare.

"Something wrong?" he asked her, she shook her head side to side slightly.

"Can't I look at you."

"No." he replied then reached forward and covered her eyes, but she pushed them away but he refused to let her win and in just seconds they were in a fight about it, trying to win.

"Chris!" Audrina yelled in irritation, she slapped his hands away as hard as possible and he gave up then. "stop it! How old are you?"

"That doesn't matter." he told her then moved the mustang as the line became shorter, they were getting closer to the drivethru, but not so close. Audrina rolled her eyes then sighed, this was going to be torture wasn't it? Chris tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as his stomach growled, he was starving and it seemed like people were taking their sweet time ordering food when there was a line behind them. Maybe the employees were taking a while to get orders out the window, Chris wasn't sure, but whatever it was he wanted it to end now so he could get his big mac and fries. As the radio continued to play he recognized the instrumental and turned his head to see the words on the screen "Motionless In White - Synthetic Love" he smiled then reached forward and began turning up the volume and he heard Audrina groan loudly beside him. He knew she hated the songs he wrote about her, but he obviously didn't care, and he loved to see her face turn red from anger.

"I want to hurt you, I don't deserve you, unlace your body I want total control. Like maggots from the host, you drain, I decompose. Swallow your faith, submit and fuck until we overdose," Chris sang along to the song, Audrina shook her side to side and he leaned closer to her. She could slap him senseless right now if she absolutely wanted to, and she did, but she kept her hands to herself and stared straight ahead so she didn't have to look into those brown eyes. "you said this was the last time over and over again! The closer I get is the further I feel and I'm losing my grip on remembering what's real! Cause our Synthetic Love is all that we know, my head is a mess and it's going to explode!"